U2 Made me sprain my ankle!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yep tis true but before I tell you the story, i'm sorry I haven't been posting but I just got back not to long ago from Dallas and yesterday from Mexico so I've been quite busy but I promise I'll be back more often after tomorrow cos that's when my boyfriend goes back to Canada
frown.gif
Anywho LOL my story:

Yesterday me and my boyfriend were watching the Elevation video...and well I was all excited and telling him how I was at the show..so anyway it was during Beautiful Day, I was jumping up and down about oh a foot and a half in the air (yes this girl can jump pretty high lmao) and well in one of those jumps I jumped even higher and I came down and landed on my ankle instead of my foot...first reaction: "aaaaaaahhhhhh FEEEECK I broke my FOOOOOOT!!!" My boyfriend's reaction: BWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! DID YOU SEE HOW YOU FELL??? My second reaction: Ok it's not broken, but ouch it hurts like hell...damn it BONO!!! It's all your fault for making me jump up and down and hurting myself...oooohhh Larry *droooooool* muuuuuch better now *evil grin* So anyway that's how it went..i'm thinking of suing U2 but naaaah...unless they can send Larry over to make me feel better heh
biggrin.gif

So just wanted to say yo girlies
biggrin.gif
I miss everybody that I saw in Dallas....Disco girlie you're feckin cool
biggrin.gif
, Lylas and abel you girlies are sweet and thanks for having us sleep on your floor
biggrin.gif
, Eebz aka Adamgrrl thanks for taking us and bringing us from Dallas it was a very kewl U2 road trip and thanks for the pressies
smile.gif
and for the rest of my PLEBA sisters, I miss you lots and love ya'll lots and I will be back very very soon

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Oh no! First they make us slip and fall in our drool ... they they make Mona fall off of things ... and now you sprained your ankle. Who knew U2 would be dangerous to your health.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Hey I know the feeling. At The Oct. 15 Chicago show I stood on my tiptoes pretty much the whole show to see over the two big mean 7 foot giants in front of me on the floor. Not to mention jumping on my tiptoes a lot too...Took home a bruised bone and muscle tissue--didn't heal for 2 1/2 months! But it was all worth it! I'll critically injure myself for Bono anyday!

In Hamilton I was behind the stage, above the doors that the boys came out of. From the moment that PJ Harvey left the stage I leaned over so that I wouldn't miss them walking out. Unfortunatly, that meant that my shins were resting on the bars in front of me for over an hour. I had bruises for the next month!!

It was worth it though!!!

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Oh no! First they make us slip and fall in our drool ... they they make Mona fall off of things ... and now you sprained your ankle. Who knew U2 would be dangerous to your health.

ROFL!! Larry tends to give girls concussions...
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
You have all my sympathy. Getting hurt really sucks. I should know, I got hit in the face with a coconut today. (Just don't ask :p)

we demand to hear that story!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
we demand to hear that story!!!!!!!!!!

Well...if you insist on dragging the truth from me... *sigh*

It's actually pretty ridiculous...I was trying to break a coconut open. By hitting it repeatedly with a hammer. It was being uncooperative so I bashed it really hard and instead of splitting in two it just bounced up and smacked me in the face. Of course what made it more undignified was that I was sitting with my back to a door and I promptly feel backwards through the door. Then the door bounced back off the wall and smacked me on the other side of my face. I'd just about realised that I got smacked in the face by a coconut when I got smacked again by the door. Delayed reaction or something.

Everyone assumes someone hit me in the face. Just try explaining to people that you were actually hit in the face by a coconut and a door. Truth is stranger than fiction and all that.

But...ouch. I have bruises. Pass the frozen peas, someone.

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
Well...if you insist on dragging the truth from me... *sigh*

It's actually pretty ridiculous...I was trying to break a coconut open. By hitting it repeatedly with a hammer. It was being uncooperative so I bashed it really hard and instead of splitting in two it just bounced up and smacked me in the face. Of course what made it more undignified was that I was sitting with my back to a door and I promptly feel backwards through the door. Then the door bounced back off the wall and smacked me on the other side of my face. I'd just about realised that I got smacked in the face by a coconut when I got smacked again by the door. Delayed reaction or something.

Everyone assumes someone hit me in the face. Just try explaining to people that you were actually hit in the face by a coconut and a door. Truth is stranger than fiction and all that.

But...ouch. I have bruises. Pass the frozen peas, someone.

ROTFLMAO! that is the funniest story i've heard all day!
biggrin.gif
thank you for sharing!!!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

sorry to hear about your foot Chris...hope it feels better soon, stay off of it as much as possible to avoid swelling and delayed healing!

my God....so many of us have gotten hurt because of U2!! my feet hurt for days after the concert in Austin (the GA line was a killer, but WELL WORTH IT)...the soles of my feet were very tender and tingly, for awhile I thought I had some kind of nerve damage!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
Hey I know the feeling. At The Oct. 15 Chicago show I stood on my tiptoes pretty much the whole show to see over the two big mean 7 foot giants in front of me on the floor. Not to mention jumping on my tiptoes a lot too...Took home a bruised bone and muscle tissue--didn't heal for 2 1/2 months! But it was all worth it! I'll critically injure myself for Bono anyday!

Ali Rose... I was at the same concert in Chicago that you were, and also had a bit of a scare injury-wise. This was during ISHFWILF, when 'yer man Bono announced that this was a gospel song, and that we should clap our hands together. I promptly did, forgetting that I had a disposable camera in hand, and whacked myself in the wrist with it! OWWW!!!! I think the wretched thing finally stopped throbbing by the encores, but for a minute I imagined myself trying to explain the circumstances of my injury to some guffawing ER doctor!*sigh*

------------------
BP: Who put the Ram in the Ramalama Ding Dong?

BONO: Paul McCartney.
LARRY: Ya What???
EDGE: I don't know but it wasn't me.
ADAM: Santa Claus.

--Interview with BP Fallon, 1993

Sorry I missed the trip to Dallas and meeting your sweetie!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
smile.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

I hope your ankle is better soon my fellow IAAD pal!
smile.gif

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

Back
Top Bottom