U2: London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks everyone!! :)

one thing i forgot to mention
Brian brought out 2 cups of tea for my mum and lisa2004 on Wednesday night!! :lol:

after watching the film of him signing, no wonder he wears sunglasses. Can't imagine flashes going off in you face all the time.

Wayne, I'm so excited for you that you got to see the band at Abbey Road!!! Your t-shirt :drool: !!!!!! Thank you for putting the video on youtube - what a COOL experience!!! :applaud:

great story and pics Wayne.

he shook hands with some people and i put my hand out, and before he signed for me he was given a thank you card.
when i put my hand out he handed me the card and i held onto it and Larry stood there for a few seconds and said "nope, hang on, i want that and you need this"..........

My card!!! LOL

I almost forgot about the cups of tea. He was such a great guy.

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaud: :hug: :faint:

What an amazing story, Thank You for the wonderful pics and a rocking video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint: :angel:

Oh yeah, the message I wrote on the wall!!!! :lol: :heart:

Last edited:
tonyhotland said:

OMG wayne! I just found out that you got a youtube video from that night we met Bono!! And that's MEEEEEE whose sweatshirt Bono signed. Right against the railings!!!! And he later signed my DVD as well. And he used MYYYYYY pen to sign the rest... I still have the pen and I'm keeping it like gold :)

i think he used your pen on my album :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom