U2 license plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I have decided to give up my BTFLDAY license plate and it was agreed that my husband would take it over and put it on his truck. I was approved for OMYBONO and I am waiting for it to come in but now my husband has decided that maybe he doesn't want my old plate and was trying to come up with his own. Well, here is one that he thinks might be funny...I don't think so
frown.gif
I guess I would have to walk rather than ride with him.

This is really not working out the way I wanted! I keep trying to post a picutre of the plate but it's not working. Anyway, the plate said "IH8BONO"

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-03-2002).]

I LOVE "OMYBONO"!!!!!!!! I want it as my license plate!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I will admit that "IH8BONO" is clever..... but not allowed!!!! I would never get in a car that had that as the license plate!!! Is he just kidding around or does he really want to get it?????

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-03-2002).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I LOVE "OMYBONO"!!!!!!!! I want it as my license plate!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I will admit the "IH8BONO" is clever..... but not allowed!!!! I would never get in a car that had that as the license plate!!!

I'm SOOO exited about it!!!! I have 2 or 3 more weeks to wait before its ready. I was going to wait until it came in before I posted but I was too exited to wait. And then the joker I'm married to came up with that gem and I knew it was time.

IH8BONO...*lmao*

Men...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Well, we did think it would be funny to park our cars next to each other with those 2 plates
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Well, we did think it would be funny to park our cars next to each other with those 2 plates
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!!!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

i wanted something like "ADMPNTS" but I figured that was too obscure. Sounds like Adam pants (pants being a verb in this case.) Not the image I was going for....So then I thought "ILVADAM" but again, not really clear who "ADAM" is. People could think it was my husband. Or the Adam of Adam and Eve fame....then wouldn't my neighbors think i was odd??

So what else is there?

MYPANTS
GOTPNTS
ADAMROX
LORDADM
U24ME

thought of another one, wanted to add it in...what do you think:
ADAMGRL

Can anyone come up with something cool for me??? PLEEEEZ?

hey, my sig is not obvious but still cool....

------------------
***ALOTWU***

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 03-03-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
i wanted something like "ADMPNTS" but I figured that was too obscure. Sounds like Adam pants (pants being a verb in this case.) Not the image I was going for....So then I thought "ILVADAM" but again, not really clear who "ADAM" is. People could think it was my husband. Or the Adam of Adam and Eve fame....then wouldn't my neighbors think i was odd??

So what else is there?

MYPANTS
GOTPNTS
ADAMROX
LORDADM
U24ME

Can anyone come up with something cool for me??? PLEEEEZ?

hey, my sig is not obvious but still cool....

.....ADAMGASM: the obvious choice.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

A question?? What do you have to pay for those license plates? How does it work?

We can get them here too but they are really expensive. I just checked and it costs $600 for ten years. Stupid that you have to pay for that long, what if I don't want to have it?
Well, I checked some names and Bono is still available and my e-mail, u2rgr8. U2 was taken though.
frown.gif

I'd really love to have a U2 plate but for now, it's way too expensive.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
A question?? What do you have to pay for those license plates? How does it work?

We can get them here too but they are really expensive. I just checked and it costs $600 for ten years. Stupid that you have to pay for that long, what if I don't want to have it?
Well, I checked some names and Bono is still available and my e-mail, u2rgr8. U2 was taken though.
frown.gif

I'd really love to have a U2 plate but for now, it's way too expensive.

$600
icon26.gif
That's expensive!

In California, it costs about $40 when you order the plates and then $25 per year when you renew your vehicle registration. I skip the lines at DMV and apply at my local Auto Club office and then pick up the plates there when they're ready, very easy!

Back
Top Bottom