U2 Ipod Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wanderlusting48

The Fly
Does anyone have a high-res pic of the iPod U2 poster? I am particularly interested in a pic of the side with Bono's quote and the band on the beach. Thanks!

Would love a pic of the poster, too. I was so dissapointed when I realized you didn't get a poster with the new U2 iPod. I had even cleared some space on my wall (and believe me, my walls are stuffed...) :( :madspit:

bonocomet posted these in the "Your U2 posters" thread. Don't know if she has any clearer or not.

ipodposterquote.jpg

ipodposter.jpg

Calling bonocomet!!!

I hear ya! Not yet, but I did give my kid a NICE camera for her birthday and I've been trying to get her to do it.... hopefully soon. I also need to iron out the creases in the poster too. I'd scan it, but it's too big. I will give something a try if no one else comes through here soon. :)

bonocomet said:
I hear ya! Not yet, but I did give my kid a NICE camera for her birthday and I've been trying to get her to do it.... hopefully soon. I also need to iron out the creases in the poster too. I'd scan it, but it's too big. I will give something a try if no one else comes through here soon. :)

Thanks!:)

While we wait for Bonocomet's bigger scans, this is all I have:

51574949.jpg

Scan from the book in HTDAAB's special edition.

book17.jpg

These pictures are from the photo session with Anton Corbijn in Lisbon, April 2004.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the Bono quote says in full? I can read part of it, but it's still a little blurry:nerd:

Also, I love that Lisbon shoot. They all look so relaxed. It reminds me of the Brazil video for Walk On :heart:

the hardest thing to do is to stick together
mates, family, marraige, buisness, bands
Its like resisting gravity.... its like King Canute
sitting in his chair trying to talk back the tide....
but you can, and we have, and we will, xxxx turn
the waves around... the alternative is too predictable. .
you rid the room of argument.... you empty your
life of the people you need the most. BoNo 04

:)

(I've copied it exactly as it's written. The xxxx above is the spot where he scratched out a word which is difficult to read, but it looks like "talk".)

Also, the poster came with the original u2 ipod, that's the only place I know of that you can get it.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

Scan from the book in HTDAAB's special edition.

book17.jpg

These pictures are from the photo session with Anton Corbijn in Lisbon, April 2004.

I don't believe it was Anton who took those pics! Coz in the book it credits Larry as having taken the photos, hence the reason why you don't see Larry in of the shots!! :eyebrow:

It's early and one of my eyes is swollen shut, but isn't that Larry on the lower left? Oh, maybe he pointed the camera at himself and snapped....:confused:

^I just realised, I missed one word out in my sentence, it should've read " hense why you don't see Larry in MOST of the shots". I mean I'm just going by is what the credits say in the book....

HTDAABbookartworkcredits.jpg

So Larry must have turned the camera on himself and took a snapshot! :shrug:

hcbiggs2002 said:
^I just realised, I missed one word out in my sentence, it should've read " hense why you don't see Larry in MOST of the shots". I mean I'm just going by is what the credits say in the book....

HTDAABbookartworkcredits.jpg

So Larry must have turned the camera on himself and took a snapshot! :shrug:

Aha! Now I see...yeah, he must have turned it on himself then. But then I was looking with my one wonky good eye and going, "IS that Larry?" and doubting myself. Whew, I'm NOT crazy, then; ehrm, well...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom