U2 influences

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:
U2. We know them nearly better then their own family [the guys begin to worry where this could be going] We love them...some of us have even written our own lil stories about them. So here I'm wondering Ladies and Lemonboy - any other guy who visits our PLEBA Mansion may answer if they'd like- How does U2 influence you? Do they influence you?? What I mean is.... do you find yourself always buying coats or shirts with the sleeves that are a lil bit longer JUST so your hands can have something to hold on to? Is your head covered with a beanie or some kind of cowboy hat Everytime and your friends all wonder if you even have any hair under it? -looks around to make sure she doesn't get in trouble from Edge- Do you find a strange attraction to wanting to wear Sarongs and you're a guy?? Do you buy mesh shirts and act like the toughest member of your friends? How about with the rest of your life? Have you found yourself trying to help save the world? become more involved in current events that Bono has gone to do? What about how you see the world now? is it different or the same.... Alright that's enough examples from me!! I just want to know how U2 has influenced you in life ok. I'm done. [the guysall take a collective sigh of relief -oh geez... what did you THINK I was gonna ask??- Bono"well this IS PLEBA" oh lord... *takes the guys out for some ice-cream to take away their worries* Adam"Can I get strawberry ice-cream? Larry"I want rocky road" Edge"I just want something chocolaty" Bono"Jem can I get balieys?" don't u mean bailey's irish and cream for ice-cream? Bono"....uhhh...yea...that's it" *rolls eyes...sigh* why me?]

[color=royal blue]CLOTHING:
Bc of Bono my wardrobe consists heavily of army-inspired garb.

MOM: MORE ARMY STUFF?

Such as a bag....the camo hat....the boots....a shirt that says ARMY whose sleeve I BEDAZZLED.....assorted things that are that Special Shade of Green.....etc. and my black jacket (loveth) with an army patch on the exceptionally long sleeve.....

EGO:
Leggo my Bono Complex.....

WRITING:
Shibbay
[/color]

I can't deny it -- they have influenced me a lot.

Clothing, definitely -- I am always unconsciously buying little U2-ish clothes ;) I have 3 Edge shirts and I wear them very often. And I also pay attention to the news a lot more, specifically the things U2/Bono is campaigning, but the news in general. There is probably more, but I can't think of any more right now..

U2 has definently influenced me.
I bought big black shoes like Bono's, I decorated my leather jacket to look like the one Bono is usually wearing, with the red star and all that. (It turned out very nicely. There is quite a resemblence.)
I definently watch the news more. I follow the Africa/Aids issues, and also I've gotten into the Chernobyl Children's Project and DATA.
I've learned to placy guitar because I wanted to play U2 songs for my friends.

Yes, they've done a lot for me. I love my men. :heart: :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam: :heart:

Let's see here....

I have a pair of sunglasses that look like the ones he wore in the Walk On video

I've always paid attention to world and issues...however, I think I am more inclined to read more about third world debt/AIDS pandemic.

If anything I am one of those lame people who if I hear things that remind me of U2 songs I get giddy. Or if someone says "you too" or "you two".. it makes me happy.

They've mainly influenced me in political stuff, like debt relief and stopping global AIDS, going back to protesting Reagan's Latin American policies in the '80's. Now I want to protest against the debt. As far as clothes are concerned, hell, I wear my historical re-enactment (Ren-faire type stuff) clothes to U2 shows!!:yes: :yes: :eeklaugh: :laugh:

i'd say the subject matter of pictures i take...see, my friends and i enjoy taking pictures that mimick u2 pictures..................:eek: :eeklaugh: :lol:

Black leather. Oh yeah. Guitar playing. Aspirations of rock stardom. Politically, majorly. Sunglasses. And I've been adopting a sort of Bono-smirk. teehee

Back
Top Bottom