U2 in Toronto 2005..Quick question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Bono stayed at the Four Seasons, but Adam for sure stayed at the Windsor Arms :)

Actually they haven't stayed in a hotel. The crew and Paul stayed at Hyatt (across from Four Seasons) - I know this because my friend and I ran into Paul as he was leaving the hotel. we had a chat with .... the guys were staying at a rented house. They spent 2 weeks in Toronto at that time, and Paul said that due to the lenght of time and due to the fact that Four Seasons was completelly packed with Hollywood people, they decided to rent a house....

Yep, I knew it was either the Four Seasons or the Hyatt :hmm: Adam stayed at the Windsor Arms for sure though. Sad_Girl can attest to that :wink:

BGD75 said:
Actually they haven't stayed in a hotel. The crew and Paul stayed at Hyatt (across from Four Seasons) - I know this because my friend and I ran into Paul as he was leaving the hotel. we had a chat with .... the guys were staying at a rented house. They spent 2 weeks in Toronto at that time, and Paul said that due to the lenght of time and due to the fact that Four Seasons was completelly packed with Hollywood people, they decided to rent a house....

yeah i heard something like that..that the crew stayed in one hotel and the band stayed in another but i wasnt sure which ones they were.

I was just looking at galleries from some of the hotels you guys mentioned and for some reason the entrance to the Hyatt hotel seemed a little familiar to me....:hmm:

hotel.jpg

And then i remembered this pic...

21.jpg

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom