U2 In The New People Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
It's the one w/ Drew Barrymore on the cover. I don't have a scanner so maybe someone else can scan it :) In the Star Tracks section, there's a photo of Edge w/ two of the Dixie Chicks. There's a photo of Bono kissing his rosary in Anaheim-I was away and missed that, if anyone has a good version of that they can post. I love that picture.

There's a pic of Brad Pitt at the Staples U2 show. Also they talk about Brad going to the show w/ Mariane Pearl-that's on page 60. He had an extra ticket and she's a U2 fan-she's Daniel Pearl's widow. Brad and Jennifer had optioned the film rights to her book, they met in 2003.

In the book review section, they review that book Bono In Conversation-they give it three out of four stars, and there's a beautiful picture of him. He's sitting on a couch, and it's probably been posted on here ages ago and I just don't remember :wink:

I'm not happy with the scan quality on these... I'll probably try to clean them up a bit more but here these are for now

Edgedixiechicks.jpg

CwB.jpg

Bonokissbeads.jpg

My pleasure:wink: I'm currently sifting through all of my magazines double checking for U2 pics I may have missed before tossing the old ones without any. And if anyone else without a scanner finds pics in a current magazine, I'd love to hear about it, I'm always on the lookout!

There's a nice 2 page article/photos of Bono in the new People this week(about the debt agreement, etc.), pages 54-55. The only one I don't think I've ever seen before is one from 1985 in Ethiopia, Bono holding a child. It's beautiful, maybe someone here has a larger version.

Also the full page One campaign ad is in this issue, the one w/ Cameron Diaz..maybe they'll be one of Bono somewhere, they're in the new national magazines this week

Last edited:
embarassed to admit I actually have a subscription to People, but looking forward to the story...

(runs away)

Back
Top Bottom