U2 in portugal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SJ said:

OH MY GOD I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY HERE U2KITTY!! Help me God! Amazing just fricken amazing, he looks absolutely HOT in these new pics, what a babe!!
:combust: LONG BONO HAIR FOR NEW TOUR :combust:

:hyper: :up: :yes: :hug:

Originally posted by supernova
bono.jpg

:love:

How amazing does he look???? Wow! Sign me up for the long lovely hair, too, and I'm digging that Rat Pack Dean Martin martini-lounge jacket. You have to be one sesy mofo to pull that off, and of course, he does. :D

sd

VERY NICE PICTURES!:up: :yes:

IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE THE FOUR OF THEM TOGETHER AGAIN -LAUGHING AND SMILING!;) :hug:

Let's just hope for the BEST for U2 - individually and together!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :love:

:shocked:

I...

...AM...

...OFFICIALLY...

...GOING...

...OUT...

...OF...

...MY...

...MIND...

...OVER..

...THESE...

...PICS...

I just :combust: + :faint: over and over again!

What and amazing way to end a horrible day - thanks a million to all the pics posters!!! :applaud: :bow:

:hyper: :dance: Bono has got JT-hair, Bono has got JT-hair, la la la la laaa la :dance: :hyper:

My husband has a wolf and moon shirt just like Edge's, it cost five bucks at Rose's. If it is a cheap one that makes Edge so down to earth and cool. Anyway it's cute! Bono too of course.

:shocked: why my internet connection was not working again??? :rant: i missed so many things like this :sad:

anway, :drool: great great pics :bow: no comment :censored:

i need to go back to dublin before the 19th, it is too late :eyebrow: but i have exams before :huh: geez i have to find a solution, i need to see (and touch) them :reject:

congrats again :applaud:

OH.MY.GOD.... :shifty:

I've just noticed the rest of the pics...

I think I'm going to have a heart attack :faint: (thank God my boss is a cardiologist.... :lol:)

They all look great! Damn! I can't wait for October (that's when I'm moving back to Dublin...Yay!)

Jam Jar said:

!!!!! ELAINE! *squees* you're back! :dance:

sorta!!!! im glad i came to quickly look..new pics of adam!

i forgot how much how bad the hots i had for this man.... :|

so...today... at 4:50 pm EST...

my

passionate

lust

for

him

is...

BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe worse than before... *went through some serious internet withdrawals*

miss-U2 said:

flavia, you're moving back to dublin this October?? :ohmy: YAAAYYY :hyper: :dance: that is sooo cool :up: :hug:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I am! :hyper:

October or November is when I'm moving back. I don't know exactly when though... First I have to finish my job ( organizing a Congress is so feckin' hard!) and then I have to be here for my friend's wedding and my auntie's 100th birthday :D

And theeeeeeeeen ...Dublin here I come! :D

Back
Top Bottom