U2 In NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of these pics are the best I have ever seen. I love them all. So many Bono smiles....they all look so happy :happy:
Thanks to all of you that posted and shared pics!! Ive been right-click-saving for days now :drool: :drool: :drool:

Great pics and what an amazing gig just brilliant!!

Congrats to everyone who went looking forawrd to seeing the footage on MTV if and when it ever arrives here in the UK!!

kellyahern said:
c41d67f2.jpg
That's a really good shot. :drool:

I am very nearly on Bono overload. My poor little heart has not beat at a normal pace for weeks now...

those pictures from the AIDS benefit are AWESOME! That coat and the sleeves peeking though :wink: Thanks Kelly and U2Granny!!

And I cannot wait for the MTV special either... I hope, hope, hope, hope that they show some Bono/Miroslava action... I have a feeling I will at least make it in the audience shots, but I could care less about that. I want

1. Bono singing "just give me what I want and no one gets hurt" while looking right at me (at least I thought he was looking right at me :wink: )

2. Bono reaching for my hand (god knows what song this was, my mind went blank after it)

3. I want to hear my wooooooooooo in between songs when Bono pulled on his tee shirt to reveal the neck and rosary. Then he giggled and said "well, I guess I should do that more often then..."

*Miroslava continues to pray to the gods that some of this makes it*

u2granny said:

Thanks u2granny. That's a beautiful smile!
I have to learn how to "clean up" photos, so I can help too.

Kelly, I don't know where you got those, but there awesome pictures! We're so lucky too have so many great pictures of our boys.

Thank you for posting them.

thanks to EVERYONE for posting so many wonderful photos!!!

i think Edge eating pizza is one of the cutest things i've ever seen... ;)

also eagerly anticipating the MTV airing!!!

Thank you all for posting these absolutely wonderful pics of U2 in NYC - :applaud:

I am currently undergoing some medical treatment and haven't been able to keep as up to date on U2 in NYC as I would like, but these pics help to fill the gap.

And so many thanks for the pics of Bono at the VH1 AIDS event on Tuesday - they are fantastic.:up:

And Bono is the ONE who is helping me to keep my Faith in Life alive right now - he doesn't know this, but I hope he does now.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Kelly Ahern, you're my heeeeeero. Gad, those are some gorgeous photos -- and they all look so happy! This is going to be one kick-ass tour.

Back
Top Bottom