U2 In NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dd938b1e.jpg

122b86ae.jpg

Miroslava, I too got a set list just like that one from the show, any idea who handwrote it out?

Miroslava said:
I meant to post this earlier...

So I got Bono's set list from the NYC show :wink:

The set list is printed on both sides... seems like this is what was supposed to happen originally

setlist1.jpg

And this was the intended set list (which is also not exactly how it went down)

setlist2.jpg

I like to lie to myself and say it was Bono :wink:

Probably Dallas or Sam...

:shrug:

Still, if I am able to get a kick ass picture of the boys where I am visible I am getting them professionally mated and framed... :p

Diane L said:
I just looked at the clock at the office where I'm working, and realized that I was watching U2 exactly a week ago!

I wish last Monday was like "Groundhog Day," and I could relive it overandoverandoverandoverand...

OMG...I have done that ALL freakin day today!!!!! I want a rewind button on my life.

MIROSLAVA: The best I have done thus far is on the magazine above...I definately see my jacket and bangle bracelet/watch.

OH>>>>>Forgot, the setlist with writing. I saw the cute guy (Dallas?) the one who looks like a very young Bono (sort of) remove the lists from by the mics and write on them. I KNOW...he wrote on several. Definately the one by Bono's mic...he knelt down and taped it back after writing on it back at the drum stand. Of this I AM sure. :)

Ohhh really? Where the hell was I looking when this happened? Must have been freaking out. I do remember Dallas taping them down, I just didn't notice him writing anything down...

Oh, and here you go... I believe you can see yourself a teeny bit better now

me1.jpg
:wink:

Last edited:
MAN!!! You can see yourself great! Then there is that girl who squeezed in by u , my friend, then me w/ arms out and cell camera read to click. You look like u are having a blast! :) Thanks where did u get this? It is cool.

Hey she sneaked by your friend, not me :eyebrow:

Kidding.... for real, those 2 were a bit pushy :| Oh well, was too busy with the U2 loving to worry about someone squeezing in...

Anyway, got that from wireimage. There's a couple more, but not nearly as good as those. You guys really cant be seen...

See, sadly in this one you guys got cut off... I think I am holding my head like that in an attempt to prevent it from exploding.... If someone has a pro account at wireimage, they should be able to get it without the blue wireimage ribbon and you guys would be all set....

me.jpg

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Hey she sneaked by your friend, not me :eyebrow:

Kidding.... for real, those 2 were a bit pushy :| Oh well, was too busy with the U2 loving to worry about someone squeezing in...

Anyway, got that from wireimage. There's a couple more, but not nearly as good as those. You guys really cant be seen...

See, sadly in this one you guys got cut off... I think I am holding my head like that in an attempt to prevent it from exploding.... If someone has a pro account at wireimage, they should be able to get it without the blue wireimage ribbon and you guys would be all set....

me.jpg

I am trying so hard to not be jealous of you gals but:reject:...YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU GOT TOO SEE THEM!!!:scream:
LOL! Just kidding except about you being lucky...I'm happy for you,which one is you in the picture?
I can't wait until they tour.... I know I keep saying that :rolleyes: and I will probably KEEP saying that until they tour and come to a town near me!!!:hyper: :applaud:

Well lucky, crazy like a fox (for buying a plane ticket before details were really fully out) and persistent like a dog with a bone (waited on site from 9:45ish or so)

I am the dork that is freaking out and has the goofiest grin (the one in the bottom left corner). The top of ree's head is the one in the middle at the bottom :|

How about in this one?

me0.jpg

and yes, they are from wireimage. Thankfully, I am an admin at another fan site (non U2 related) and we happened to have a membership for the month!!!

Last edited:
WOW Very cool pics!!!!! I could not get them at school...just a box with an X...I am glad I can get them at home!!!!

Miroslava: NO DORK...You were into the moment! Being tall pays off! :) I love these pics!

Did u guys see the clip of Miracle Drug live from the UK. It was from Sat night and was in its entirity (sp?). It was beautiful. I got it off USend it. If I knew how to send it I would.....Let me know since I downloaded it from another board here and cannot remember at all which it was. It is to die for! Bono rolls around on the floor, Larry sings backup "yeahs" and edge's solo was AWESOME> I was moved nearly to tears watching it...In fact I think I need a "fix" now.

nurse chrissi said:
If u2 knew how much we find them eating appealing they could save a lot of money on expensive photo shoots and just sit around a kitchen table:)
I like the starbucks pictures too:reject:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oo...ooo... OOOOO... :hyper: I could realy be at that photoshot :laugh:!!!

I used to work in the in-house photo studio of a small Catalouge House: quarter-of-a-room shots for showing small tables, standing mirrors, bed linens and such stuff, cooking & tableware, electronics and jewerly {my set-up specialty but in crunch-time I'd help out with all the big stuff set-ups}.

Funnily enough, we almost NEVER had the food itself type clients- but we kept a fridge full of food, so my friend who did hardgoods could add the food to the kitchen/cooking/dining wears she set up & photographed. And one of the ?? one of three times we did {in the almost four yeaRS I worked there}, the Client [it was a steaks & shrimp order outfit] ATE the eff'n shrimp all up before the chromes [big versions of slides] came back from the lab!!! Luckily they turned out ok!

In fact as I'm typing this some fun ideas are hatching :hmm:.......I will say no more, as if I don't get to create them u then I won't be embarassed here :uhoh: .

Are the Starbucks pics on a link out of here, or have i just not yet seen the particular page here.

:bow: to all who have contributed photos or links to this thread!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom