U2 In Nawlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicLemon said:
51ix.jpg

68al1.jpg

78gq.jpg

All These pics are WONDERFUL!!!!...Im so Happy Edge is happy!!!
I just saw a quick clip of this on the E channel..I freaked of course!!!...........Great pics thanks for sharing them!!!

BonoFox1 said:

All These pics are WONDERFUL!!!!...Im so Happy Edge is happy!!!
I just saw a quick clip of this on the E channel..I freaked of course!!!...........Great pics thanks for sharing them!!!

I don't get E! :sad:

What did they say?

Edgette said:

I don't get E! :sad:

What did they say?

They were running down the Entertaimnet news and they aired a quick clip of this event in New Orleans(( it was a teaser))...they mentioned the bands showed the clips and they showed Edge with Dave Matthews...I set up my vcr just in case because they run the news again later tonight.....Hopefully larger coverage of the event..plus Im also checking Extra and Access Hollywood

Dang, I'm sorry I came into this thread so late! Great pics, ya'll! :applaud:

I've got to work in the (this) morning but I I could leave at noon and be there by 3pm. :hyper:
I want to see The Boss who should take the stage at the Acura stage around 5:15 which I would have to find.
Of course if The Edge and/or Bono showed up during or later then I would have to stay. :cool:
I feel a personal/sick day coming on Monday, if I can round up my road trip friends in the morning..:wink:

Thanks for all these great pics and updates!! Edge looks great! I'm so proud of him for doing this! Love the shirt. He's so cute!

from u2log.com:

Update: The Edge, not Bono, joined the Dave Matthews Band during their set at the festival to perform “Smooth Rider.” Earlier in the afternoon, Edge joined the New Birth Brass Band for a performance of “Stand by Me.”

Thanks so much for those videos!! Sheesh that guy in the green shirt WOULD have to be like a foot taller than the rest of the crowd! :mad: Ha!

That was great though! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom