U2 in London - a week in pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patsie

Babyface
I am not very good at writing reports, so I will just post pictures to give you all an idea.

I had a fantastic week last week. It was great meeting Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry. I am so grateful they were all so lovely and I cannot wait for them to return to London/UK.

Also have to mention Brian, who went above and beyond by bringing cups of tea and who kept us all informed about what was going on. And of course Dallas, who was kind enough to give us all a U2 guitar pick.

I loved meeting all the new people I met. Several of them are on the forum. :)

On to the pictures now:

14.jpg

32.jpg

50.jpg

43.jpg

38.jpg

I have about 50 more pictures and I will post them in the next few days. I don't want to make 10 posts in a row of nothing but pictures.

:)

patsie said:
I am not very good at writing reports, so I will just post pictures to give you all an idea.

I had a fantastic week last week. It was great meeting Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry. I am so grateful they were all so lovely and I cannot wait for them to return to London/UK.

Also have to mention Brian, who went above and beyond by bringing cups of tea and who kept us all informed about what was going on. And of course Dallas, who was kind enough to give us all a U2 guitar pick.

I loved meeting all the new people I met. Several of them are on the forum. :)

On to the pictures now:

14.jpg

32.jpg

50.jpg

43.jpg

38.jpg

I have about 50 more pictures and I will post them in the next few days. I don't want to make 10 posts in a row of nothing but pictures.

:)

Patsie :bow:

Bono :drool: :drool:

And these are the last ones. I hope I didn't kill anyone's bandwidth.

Enjoy!!

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

What memories eh Patsie - I think my personal faves are -
Bono leaving for Earls Court
and Edge smiling at the camera

They are all amazing though

Lisa

lisa2004 said:
It was so funny after he had left Anji - all us gals were like "FIT"!!!

He looked amazing!!

Lisa

I know :drool: I thought the funniest was "Ahh we'll give him another half hour, nah! Another half hour" like we could keep up with Bono Time :lol:

He was probably still there the next mornign yacking

Hi Patsie. I remember you...
I was there the whole time, Monday through Thursday last week with Jo and Lisa :) Say hi to them... I was the one who got the band to sign the back of my sweatshirt.. Too bad we didn't meet on Friday at the bookstore, but I did camp outside since the night before and was one of the first 15 ppl :)
Great pics you got. Too bad my camera wasnt being a good company, so I only took a few. But waynetravis took a snap of me with Bono signing in the background. Yayy....

patsie said:
And these are the last ones. I hope I didn't kill anyone's bandwidth.

Enjoy!!

52.jpg

I think Larry is signing for WildHoney here. :hyper: Dont think its me hes singing for as i can see my camera in the background from when i "flashed" him. :lmao: Damn camera flash. :lol:

Great pictures Patsie. :combust::faint: Was nice meeting you. :)

Back
Top Bottom