U2 in Gelsenkirchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7ee582f7.jpg

787a2144.jpg

fe032b49.jpg

5bac65c0.jpg

1870fafa.jpg

Wow, the lights are much different than they were on the 1st leg. Very cool! I am excited to see what changes are made when they come back to the US in the fall.

thank you all for the wonderful pictures/clips
I'll have to agree with kelly on larry in L&PoE - Edge also seems to be venturing out more which is always a good thing

again - always know I can count on you all for the up to the minute news, pictures, etc :D

I saw that - I logged on at work during a break today (all 5 minutes of it - saw that and started laughing out loud

:hyper: thanks for the clips Leetah i'm collecting Larry and Bono singing together clips and pics :)..ohh that is nice just watched:heart:...love them :drool:
As well clips & Pics of Bono crawling around the stage during An Cat.

Last edited:
ree5669 said:
Leg 3 will never come!!!!!:sad:
It damn well better! :silent: My 11/21 MSG tix that I just bought were delivered to me today & hopefully, I'll have my 12/12 Charlotte tix soon! :hyper:

Waiting 'til November SUX!!! :grumpy: :wink:

And this must be said: Kelly - you are a goddess among women! :bow:

What exquisite pics you bring us.... and soo quickly. We, truly, are not worthy. :sigh:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:drool: thanks for these pics, they're great!!! Bono is looking DAMN good :D and those lights are INCREDIBLE...they simply MUST make a DVD in Europe.

Can anyone please repost the link to the LAPOE video? All links work but this one.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom