U2 in Gelsenkirchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3a3ef58e.jpg

Here's a short 1minute video of Yahweh (from u2tour.de)

h t t p://s42.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3F0BHOA6SE0DA1ECJZXRU65N5A

i was there! i was there! :D it was amazing, i'm even in the video lool, standing first line right in front of larry :eek:

oh and will post my pictures as soon as i get them :)

anjarw said:
i was there! i was there! :D it was amazing, i'm even in the video lool, standing first line right in front of larry :eek:

oh and will post my pictures as soon as i get them :)

cool!!! how was the show??? :hyper:

*Ally* said:

cool!!! how was the show??? :hyper:

hehe why would you think I'm still up at 3.30 in the morning, i just can't sleep after all this..

the audience was great, well it was my first U2 concert so it's probably something special for me anyway, but you could see that Bono really enjoyed it. i really really enjoyed Party Girl, even though he forgot most of the words and they didn't really know how to play it. bono just said "give us a minute here" and laughed. they played that because of the cancellation of the depts by the way, he seemed really happy about that, he even thanked our german chancellor.

anjarw said:

hehe why would you think I'm still up at 3.30 in the morning, i just can't sleep after all this..

the audience was great, well it was my first U2 concert so it's probably something special for me anyway, but you could see that Bono really enjoyed it. i really really enjoyed Party Girl, even though he forgot most of the words and they didn't really know how to play it. bono just said "give us a minute here" and laughed. they played that because of the cancellation of the depts by the way, he seemed really happy about that, he even thanked our german chancellor.

Aww, that's great! :hyper:

What was the shirt he was wearing at the end, it looked like a sports team shirt? :scratch:

anjarw said:

awesome!! i'm so glad that you had a blast... and it sounds like it was a fantastic show, from the fan reviews i've come across so far. and party girl = :love: :up:

congratulations on losing your U2 virginity! :wink: now you just have to get a bootleg of the show so that you can keep reliving it... :hyper:

greety said:
call me silly but has any one else noticed that Bono takes off his pinky ring while performing.

I've been watching pics from his meeting with fans here in Belgium in the afternoon (he still wears the ring) and at night on stage it's gone :eyebrow:

:huh: I know I need more sleep, call me an addict :wink:

Maybe it gets in the way of his guitar playing. I don't know how much of it he does on this tour, but maybe that's why. I dunno though...:eyebrow:

ree5669 said:
Leg 3 will never come!!!!!:sad:

We have to stay positive! :wink: I'm in Australia and have never seen them perform live yet, I need them to come!! :sigh:

Edited to say love the video, thanks! :up:

Last edited:
yep, right here with ya, Hay - thank you for the video girls, AWESOME! I read that line over at u2log about Bono & Larry back to back & said to myself "I neeeeeed this video" and lo, but ten minutes later -- !

Thank you!!! Here is a fresh link to YSI as I think there *may* be more than 25 Plebans who will want to see this. :wink:

(just remove the spaces and it's all yours...)
h t t p://s5. you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1DVIGUELRM1140ZENDL6P5Q3S6

Cheers ~Ultra

Last edited:
Palace_Hero said:
Strange. My post informing you all that the Shalke shirt Bono wears is reffering to the local football club, has been deleted.

Did you see your post in the thread? Sometimes I post things and they disappear but they never actually make it in to the thread. Disappeared into the ether. Happens from time to time.

beli said:

Did you see your post in the thread? Sometimes I post things and they disappear but they never actually make it in to the thread. Disappeared into the ether. Happens from time to time.

I clearly remember posting it, I'm sure. I mentioned they were one of the top clubs in germany, I remember having to to change the use of team in one instance to club because I had used the original word twice. :wink:

And it was a dead set proper no frill post. None of my now trademark sarcasm. :drool:

Palace_Hero said:

I clearly remember posting it, I'm sure. I mentioned they were one of the top clubs in germany, I remember having to to change the use of team in one instance to club because I had used the original word twice. :wink:

And it was a dead set proper no frill post. None of my now trademark sarcasm. :drool:

Maybe you posted it in another thread? Did you have more than one tab/brower open at the time?

I'm sure it will turn up, eventually. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom