U2 in Burbank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysticchild

Acrobat
Hello there, I was reading a post the other day and it was talking about U2 being in Burbank. So Cali. I would really appreciate if there are people who know if it is true or just another rumor. I would like to know exactly which wherehouse they might be at. The thing is I live in Burbank not far from the airport. I never seem to know where they are staying and i feel so removed as a fan. Please help with some info, thanx:wink: :huh:

mysticchild said:
Hello there, I was reading a post the other day and it was talking about U2 being in Burbank. So Cali. I would really appreciate if there are people who know if it is true or just another rumor. I would like to know exactly which wherehouse they might be at. The thing is I live in Burbank not far from the airport. I never seem to know where they are staying and i feel so removed as a fan. Please help with some info, thanx:wink: :huh:

email me privately at
bellydancer@u2.com

i live in w. hollywood..... :wink:

mel

i read your response to devlin's meeting of The Edge...maybe i can help u w/how to meet'em. i think after 20 years it's time!

i just moved here and am looking for fellow u2 fan/friends. i'm from dc and known as an east coast fan. but i may be able to help u. just not into posting too openly.

hope to hear from ya...

melissa

Back
Top Bottom