U2 in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anjarw

Acrobat
adam at the opening of the anton corbjin exibition last night in berlin

adam1.jpg

adam2.jpg

adam3.jpg

adam4.jpg

He looks so good! I love Adam! :)

(Although, it's somewhat hard to take him seriously in that last picture when he's standing very intelligently (as if he's critiquing something) when a picture of bono with fish to his eyes is right behind him... :lmao: )

hehe thats funny..i just typed in "U2" at getty images searching for more G8 pictures and it came up with this :D

:drool:

If you had asked me a year ago if I found Adam atractive in any way, I would have given you this face :crack:

But oh sweet lord, he's looking amazing these days... :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the pics!

:combust: Oh he's looking so great! I love men in suit! I love Adam in a suit! :drool:

:bow: Thanks anjrarw and Queen Bee!!

I came in here and I saw him all dressed up i started going "ohhhh my goddddd"

glad no one is home :wink:

hahah and the song i am listening to just said "dressed up like a lovely day!" aww

adam is looking sooo good :drool: :drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:
:drool:

If you had asked me a year ago if I found Adam atractive in any way, I would have given you this face :crack:

But oh sweet lord, he's looking amazing these days... :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the pics!

Thats exactly how i feel!!
Adam is gorgeous now :drool:

those pics rock!

U2bpbear24 said:

Thats exactly how i feel!!
Adam is gorgeous now :drool:

those pics rock!

so I see I am not alone...

For the show at the Brooklyn Bridge, I kept looking at him thinking

"well, he looks hot, but I may just be imagining things cause I am this close, he keeps laughing at me (I'd say with, but I really think he was laughing at me) and excited cause Adam is not hot"

:lol:

I came back after the show and told a couple of friends that I found Adam quite sexy and they gave me the "who? the bassist dude? :crack: " look

But my, how things have changed... :drool:

I mean, I'm still a Bono girl through and through, but B is not always handy :sexywink:

yea, i dont know what happened, because 1+ years ago i would have never given Adam a second look, but now...hes my second favorite :wink: ....first still goes to B-man of course :drool:

Adam is like fine wine, gets better with age

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom