U2 in Anton's "Werk"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I just remembered I bought this book a while ago... here are some new pictures I haven't seen around here. Watch and drool, ladies. :shifty:

b_dublin86.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
I just remembered I bought this book a while ago... here are some new pictures I haven't seen around here. Watch and drool, ladies. :shifty:

b_dublin86.jpg

bono....... touching his ass :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

b_dublin86.jpg

I just fell out of my chair! You PLEBA girls are going to be the death of me! But what a way to go....oh my Bono...

oliveu2cm said:

b_dublin86.jpg

Wow! He looks soo sexy! :drool:

*Sighs* I wish I were that ass...Wait! Did I just called myself an ass? :scratch: :laugh: LOL

How about, I screamed out loud at the first pic. No joke. :ohmy: :D

Awesome pics, Carrie, thank you!

Re: Re: U2 in Anton's "Werk"

hippy said:

LMFAO I just love that you're like "watch and drool" and it's Bono with a frickin DONKEY! :lol:

it's just funny to me, okay? :shifty:

LOL Hippy!! it is sort of funny that he's all :flirt: but holding onto a donkey!! :laugh:

ahha Emily glad you liked them! And Flaming June.. I know Gina loves Larry in his Boston jacket, can't wait for her to see them too :D

Re: Re: Re: U2 in Anton's "Werk"

oliveu2cm said:

LOL Hippy!! it is sort of funny that he's all :flirt: but holding onto a donkey!! :laugh:

he just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff ;)

he's probably pretending it's Ali :lol: maybe it WAS Ali and the donkey kicked her out of the way... you know those donkeys, always wanting to get the action ;)

that is one of the sexiest Bono pics EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pic of Bono in the Harley shirt:censored: :drool: :combust:

And thank you sweetie for Larry in his Boston jacket :hug:

Oh Lordy that Bono pic....:D

Back
Top Bottom