U2 Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
This is kind of a spin off of my last thread....lets post funny u2 related things like this.......
cartoon.gif

My favorite ever panel from Achtoon Baby, on @u2. I love this cartoon. She is so talented, and very funny. :)

achtoonbaby.jpg

I like those too. I'd love to just run into one of them at an out of the way Dairy Queen like that :love:

kellyahern said:

I love the cat ones :lmao:

I love Bun! :) And Li'l U2. For some reason those little people crack me up. I love the one where Li'l Edge and Li'l Bono get into the fight on the beach. :lmao:

Dismantled said:
This is kind of a spin off of my last thread....lets post funny u2 related things like this.......
cartoon.gif
Haha, I've never seen this one. I have that Israel/Palestine one hanging up in my room.

I love @U2's cartoons. My favorite ones are Larry's House O' U2 Stuff and the Lil U2 ones.

u2granny said:
Who is Edge talking about in that quote?

Re: Re: U2 Humor

madonna's child said:

Haha, I've never seen this one. I have that Israel/Palestine one hanging up in my room.

I love @U2's cartoons. My favorite ones are Larry's House O' U2 Stuff and the Lil U2 ones.

Who is Edge talking about in that quote?

"Billy and the Boingers," a group from the Bloom County comic.

8f8dd3c6.jpg

Last edited:
OOOOOH!..These are great!!..Thank you guys, I had seem some of them but not all plus Bono was mentioned in a Get Fuzzy comic strip *my friend has it* ...regarding Bono cursing on TV..anyone remember that one?..There are a lot more I remember saving them but I lost them when my Comp crashed..I'll try to look fo rthe site they were on....

miss becky said:

I love Bun! :) And Li'l U2. For some reason those little people crack me up. I love the one where Li'l Edge and Li'l Bono get into the fight on the beach. :lmao:

I have Li'l U2 On The Beach printed out and stuck on my wall. I crack up EVERYTIME I read it.

I love all those Achtoon Babys. Kelly is awesome! And she, rightfully, won that Niall O'Loughlin competition that was running this month. :wink:

sweetie said:
Off the topic question but triggered by these cartoons. Why is cartoon Bono always so grotesque??? I know caracatures are always a little off but he is always drawn as an ugly troll. Any thoughts?

I agree, Ive sort of mentioned that to the artist...I mean I don't like the noses and well Bono especially is exagerrated!..OH Well, guess that is just the artists style....:|

Back
Top Bottom