U2 homes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO hippy!!

In MY mind, EVERY room is where Bono's "Magic" happens.
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

LMAO Hippy! It's the weekend, my parents are home... the laughter attracting them, stop!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO
as many of you, I am in shock. Not only have you stolen my personal stalking photos, but you have shattered my world ruled by the belief that the members of U2 live in one ginormous house together.
biggrin.gif

*searches for consolation*
3333%3B62723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232379%3B9%3A%3B%3A6nu0mrj

O come on baby baby baby....
O yeah yeah yeah....

Harmonaca.

1. LMAO
biggrin.gif

2. I used to think stuff like that, like all football players on the same team wore their uniforms all the time and lived together!

3. HOT pic of Bono- thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
I used to think stuff like that, like all football players on the same team wore their uniforms all the time and lived together!
LMAO!!!!!! It's like when you're in grade school and you're like 8 and one weekend you see one of yer teachers in CVS or something and you're like "SHE DOESN'T LIVE AT SCHOOL? WHAAAAATTT?!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

I used to think stuff like that, like all football players on the same team wore their uniforms all the time and lived together!
LMAO!!!!!! It's like when you're in grade school and you're like 8 and one weekend you see one of yer teachers in CVS or something and you're like "SHE DOESN'T LIVE AT SCHOOL? WHAAAAATTT?!"
biggrin.gif

haha! I used to think that about teachers too....

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

biggrin.gif

Ha! I used to think that too!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Hehe youse guys!

I used to think that teachers never went to the bathroom...they just lived in their classrooms! Hmmm...and then my mom became a teacher and the whole myth was chattered.
frown.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hehe youse guys!

I used to think that teachers never went to the bathroom...they just lived in their classrooms! Hmmm...and then my mom became a teacher and the whole myth was chattered.
frown.gif

OMG! LMAO!!!I Nearly choked on my english muffin!! Lol!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

these were on the web a little while back in a newspaper article

EdgeKillenyhome.jpg

Edge

Larryhome.jpg

Larry

AdamRathhome.jpg

Adam

BKillineyhome.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Hehe youse guys!

frown.gif

I still have a hard time believing famous people like U2 have to go to the bathroom! LMAO!

Great pics and comments everybody thanks for responding to this thread. Now if I ever get over to Ireland I will know exactly what to look for!

Originally posted by Shine * Like* Stars*:
I still have a hard time believing famous people like U2 have to go to the bathroom! LMAO!
BWWWWAAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!! O crap now i'll have nightmares!

------------------

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Bono does NOT Have to go the bathroom. I just couldn't imagine it!!

LMAO!!!!!!! This is worse than finding out they DON'T all live in one house! ROFL!!

------------------

U2 going to the loo! ROTFLMAO! This has got to be the strangest topics ever.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I've seen Boy George's chair (not in person)...very scary

that chair cracked me up, I love Boy George. I really enjoyed watching the MTV Cribs w/ Robbie Williams and w/ Boy George. I thought the one with Robbie William was so funny. I died laughing when he was on his bed simulating his skills in slow motion.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-14-2002).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
AdamRathhome.jpg

Adam

OMD! You guys would never believe that my grandparents almost bought a house that looked just like this (even with the sparse trees and all)!!!! I bugged out when I saw Adam's house....so now I'm gonna have to convince the grandparents the buy the house and then give it to me so that I can pretend I live with Adam Clayton....who's with me?

HIPPY: Umm....Grandma and Grandpa....do you remember that house you were going to buy?

G & G: Yes, we do. It was such a nice house. Let's drive past it again, just to see it.

*they drive past the house*

GRANDMA: Ummm...does anyone know why Kim has passed out in the backseat? Is that normal?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Ummm...stop, please...no, don't do that....umm....oh, wtf? go for it girl!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Edge's house as seen from the beach in front of Bono's place (small salmon coloured one in the middle next to the big white building)
3333%3A86%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323253447%3A48ot1lsi

LMAO!! i just saw "Edge's house..." then went to look at the pic before reading the rest. does anyone else find it absolutely adorable that his house is the cute little salmon colored one next to the HUGE white one? awww!

part 2:

look!!

EdgeKillenyhome.jpg

Edgie~Pie has a well!!!! how cute is that?? whadda sweetie
smile.gif

part 3:

hey! ShineLikeStars! i'm going up to NYC in about 3 days~ do you have any idea of his appartment address? ...no that's probably not safe. i'd end up standing there staring at a building for hours. lol!

At Borders: *Julie and Mona stare at a wall for 3 hours*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

We went on a pilgrimage to Borders (a book store) to scout out a rumor that there was a big cardboard poster of U2 there. we ran all over the store searching for it and when we found it we ran over and just stood there and stared at the wall giggling for about 20 minutes. i think ppl though we were pretty nuts.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Oh my! Are you gonna steal it when they're done with it? That would be cool!

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

LMAO!!!!!!! This is worse than finding out they DON'T all live in one house! ROFL!!

WHAT ??? They don't all live in the same house???

ROFL!!! *tremors*

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Would Bono and Adam, um,(how do I say this)'simulate certain activities' on their beds in the way Robbie Williams did on Cribs?
biggrin.gif
icon30.gif

Would Adam have a chair like Boy George had?I won't describe it either, for anyone who doesn't know.
wink.gif
I kept looking for pics of Larry everywhere when they showed Boy George's house.
biggrin.gif

I've seen Boy George's chair (not in person)...very scary

Oh my! Are you gonna steal it when they're done with it? That would be cool!

Lol We're going back tomorrow. But I was there over XMas break and the thing was GONE!
frown.gif
We'll see. I made a thread about this many moons ago
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
We went on a pilgrimage to Borders (a book store) to scout out a rumor that there was a big cardboard poster of U2 there. we ran all over the store searching for it and when we found it we ran over and just stood there and stared at the wall giggling for about 20 minutes. i think ppl though we were pretty nuts.
biggrin.gif

BAH! Back in June, the day of the U2 concert, my friend and I did basically the same thing in some music store, we stood there and stared at this poster (which I ended up buying in the end, and then someone got me it without knowing I have it) until some worker came over and said, "Can I help you?" and then we mumbled something, and he got me the poster and he asked if we were going to the show tonight, then my friend and I started talking all incoherently that we were going, and he said, "Ummm...well, I saw them a few weeks ago and they were awesome.." and he started all incoherently...ahh the wonders of U2 fandom
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

wow these houses!! Adam definetly has good taste, course the rest do too. I just really like his! And larry bought all those houses together to keep out pesty neighbors! he really takes it to extreme doesn't he? 3 Larry? But how did you decorate ALL of them? hee, lol Wild u have lost it! Wierd how this thread turned, i saw my Teacher drive up in a Poshe and thought Wow, they must make SOME moeny 'eh? hee...oh 2 b young..peace 2 u..

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:

EdgeKillenyhome.jpg

is that edgie's house, or bono's? it doesn't look pink in that pic. either way, it's beautiful.

<-----has to live in a house like that someday

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Back
Top Bottom