U2 Gossip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Alright I promised earlier this week that I would spill the dirt.

Remember, these are RUMORS. They're fun to read, but they are just fun GOSSIP. Please don't flame me.

Alright, here we go:

There's a story about a young woman, maybe Iranian, (I'm sorry I don't really remember her nationality) who in the late 80s, found Adam's home, and in the wee hours of the morning, went to his house and knocked on the door. He answered and he let her in ! And she spent the night there.
wink.gif

The other story I've heard is about when U2 were in Brazil for one of the PopMart shows, Bono and Edge went to this really chic club after the gig. They met 4 fans: 2 girls and 2 guys. Bono and Edge didn't really pay attention to the guys and were entirely enticed by the girls. Bono and Edge were very flirty. At one point, one of the girls was sitting on Bono's lap. He was begging her for a kiss or something, I don't remember, and also, on her cleavage there was a tatoo of a baby ("She's got a baby, a baby at her breast" BGAB). That's all I can remember..

Does anyone have other stories to share?

redface.gif

redface.gif

redface.gif

and finally....
redface.gif

wow, that is interesting, one of my friends always says, don't think they are angels, they are just like any male, they like pretty girls and they are human... *WoW*

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I have a story about Larry...

but it involves me and is all in my head.

*sighs*
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now my family thinks I'm a maniac

Mom: what's so funny? I didn't think Jack Kerouac was funny! Are you doing your research?

Me: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O geez.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
redface.gif

redface.gif

redface.gif

and finally....
redface.gif

wow, that is interesting, one of my friends always says, don't think they are angels, they are just like any male, they like pretty girls and they are human... *WoW*

I agree. They are human, and they do have temptations, now I'm not saying they acted on their temptations but still...they are no different than normal males. So anything is possible!!!!!

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

thanks for those dirty rumors, naya!
smile.gif
i agree these should not be taken seriously. afterall, our own mrs. edge got to sit on bono's lap, but i don't think she got any action.

Originally posted by Naya:

The other story I've heard is about when U2 were in Brazil for one of the PopMart shows, Bono and Edge went to this really chic club after the gig. They met 4 fans: 2 girls and 2 guys. Bono and Edge didn't really pay attention to the guys and were entirely enticed by the girls. Bono and Edge were very flirty. At one point, one of the girls was sitting on Bono's lap. He was begging her for a kiss or something, I don't remember, and also, on her cleavage there was a tatoo of a baby ("She's got a baby, a baby at her breast" BGAB). That's all I can remember..

Does anyone have other stories to share?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She's gonna dream out loud...

Back
Top Bottom