// U2 Gifs part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K first round :wink:

One adam gif sadly failed, so I didn't make that one.. .

First, there was The Edge.....

edgeguitarmove1bs6.gif

edgeguitarmove2gv0.gif

K... :crack:... time for a marathon of my least favorite Bono...
remember gals, I'm doing this for you, so no sueing here!

bonoraisingarmno9.gif

bonomiccordpn6.gif

Tell us a story mr Bono!!!
bonostorytimefk0.gif

bonogoeshiphopjg0.gif

More to come :wink:

YDW, you know I can read your mind :wink:

Imageshack is being bitchy!!!!

bonohipshakehk9.gif

bonohairlolkn5.gif

bonohaircs7.gif

I know this one has been made before, but I wanted to give it a try mysefl :wink:

bonohair2cj2.gif

Can I steal one? I like yours better than the one I have oh gif godess.

Galeongirl said:

bonohipshakehk9.gif

bonohairlolkn5.gif

Ohhhhh can I steal one,

bonohaircs7.gif

I know this one has been made before, but I wanted to give it a try mysefl :wink:

bonohair2cj2.gif

ooh ooh! gif request!!! can someone gif that part in the One video with Mary J Blige (save your booing) where Bono hits that really hard note and lifts his guitar vertically? its just before the "love is a temple" part

europop2005 said:
ooh ooh! gif request!!! can someone gif that part in the One video with Mary J Blige (save your booing) where Bono hits that really hard note and lifts his guitar vertically? its just before the "love is a temple" part

I have that vid, I'll see what I can do :)

If anyone can get me Helter Skelter, I've gotten a request for that, but I don't have the video!

an' yea DOL, I don't like the pants either

:shifty:

:shh:Tight leather is what it's about baby!

Leather :drool:

I have Helter Skelter, but only on my computer, which is currently in a shop on the other side of town, waiting to be fixed (so I can make more gifs! :hyper: ). They're being slow about it too :grumpy: But come Monday, I'm gonna start calling and bothering them until they hurry up and fix it :madwife: If you still need it when I get my computer back, I'll email it to you :)

I'll be like "I need my PC back so I can send this crazy Dutch girl Helter Skelter!"

Oh, the guy that's fixing it will love that (and by love, I mean hate). He was really annoying and kept talking and talking while looking at my computer, including telling me all about how The Beatles were evil Satanists :huh: Though, when he saw U2 on my desktop, he went all Bono on me and started talking about Africa :eyebrow:

europop2005 said:

the moment is really short, and the video is crap... the shots of the band members are WAY too short to make decent caps of... I got a Bono moment, and yea... it's SHORT! (just like him hee hee! :wink:)

Adam moment :love:
adamgroovefk6.gif

Bono 'trying' to play his geetahr :wink:

bonogeetahrmovelf7.gif

Larry showing my feeling on this vid! :wink: and yea, that first and last moment is LITERALLY Copied and pasted in the video.. it's the same moment, from two different moments of the video!
Bloody cheap people!
larryshowingopiniononvidku9.gif

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'll be like "I need my PC back so I can send this crazy Dutch girl Helter Skelter!"

Oh, the guy that's fixing it will love that (and by love, I mean hate). He was really annoying and kept talking and talking while looking at my computer, including telling me all about how The Beatles were evil Satanists :huh: Though, when he saw U2 on my desktop, he went all Bono on me and started talking about Africa :eyebrow:

:laugh:

well gg, I have Helter Skelter on dvd but I don
t know how to upload it on to my computer . :scratch:

Galeongirl said:

bonohipshakehk9.gif

bonohairlolkn5.gif

bonohaircs7.gif

bonohair2cj2.gif

GG, are you telepathic? You musta known that this is my all time favourite track on my all time favourite DVD. I think this must be the hottest image of his chest, so worthy of complete and unrestrained drooling. Seeing that top come off and that braid round his waist dropping to the floor has to be the best 'strip tease' a girl could have. Whenever I see all that sweat, I can see myself going back stage and asking Bono if he needs any help with his shower..:evil: Such a perfect, perfect chest..*sighs* Oh to have seen them live in those days..pfft...'Miss it all YDW'...ack...

:applaud: Thank you GG, you just made my day..:drool:

:flirt: Now make my day and go write some more chapters of either Diary or Drawers :sexywink:

I'll be back soon with new gifs, and we need a new thread too!

Galeongirl said:
:flirt: Now make my day and go write some more chapters of either Diary or Drawers :sexywink:

I'll be back soon with new gifs, and we need a new thread too!

ok, I've done some more Drawers but I'm not really sure that I like it so I'm working for now on something new and different and I'm going to complete this one before I post it so that you'll know that it's got an ending..:reject: Drawers is one of my favourite fix but it's hard to try to come up w/funny stuff all the time and life/work tends to get in the way...ack.. It's actually harder to write then the Diaries which, btw, I've been looking at too so watch this space....:)

:bump:

I can't believe this thread fell all the way to the third page! We're gonna need a new one soon too.

But! I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK! And it's FIXED! To celebrate, I made the gif I owed Babydoll :wink:

larrywetuw5.gif

Larry, making himself wet :giggle:
(Because Babydoll makes him so hot :ohmy: )

And GG, I'm uploading Helter Skelter for you right now. It's wmv though, can you gif those? :confused: If not, I can still gif straight from DVDs.

Ladies, I'm taking gif requests :wave:

YAY!!!!!!! Larry!! Thanks for that one! He will definitely come in handy!

Oooh there is a new thread DOL. Gif thread IV. Did it fall down too far too? Hmmm It's there somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom