U2 gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is probably gonna sound really stupid... but is that .gif of someone dancing with that little girl, Bono? or Larry? its really hard to tell on my screen. :huh:

greety said:
and where exactly is that particular gif??

I've browsed through the last pages of this thread but haven't seen anything like it.

I think they mean this one (it was on top of page 3 :wink: )
bonodance3is1dq.gif

Okay, look at the left side of the screen, which would be Bono's right foot. Toward the end of the GIF you see a glimplse of what I believe to be a white sock.

Am I wrong or are you guys just giving the newbie shit?!

If you save the .gif, find it on your computer, right click, and hit 'Preview,' you can zoom in on it.

Although the quality is reduced while zoomed in, you can clearly see shades, and black hair.
That's got Beautiful Day Bono written all over it. =)

The dancing is what makes me think that it's not Bono, though.
-Thinks back to I Will Follow- :huh: :lol:

Bug said:
If you save the .gif, find it on your computer, right click, and hit 'Preview,' you can zoom in on it.

Although the quality is reduced while zoomed in, you can clearly see shades, and black hair.
That's got Beautiful Day Bono written all over it. =)

The dancing is what makes me think that it's not Bono, though.
-Thinks back to I Will Follow- :huh: :lol:

It's a bit more obvious it's Bono in the video. He is wearing sandals. No socks.

yeah, i right clicked.. saved... zoomed in.. and its most definitely bono.

with my resolution and fucked up laptop screen, i honestly could not tell before. and yes, there are no socks there. purely bare feet and sandals. :wink:

It is definately bono dancing with young Eve. (didn't know there was question about that) and nope he didn't wear socks.

that clip is on a dvd that was included with the double best off (last one).
It appears in an alternate version of Beautiful day (filmed in Eze, at their estate)
This was once on the exclusive section at u2.com, don't know if it's still there though.

This thread is is great!! :applaud:

I wonder if anyone has a gif with those slogans from The Fly?

Queen Bee if you find them Ill bow to you :bow: :wink:

I guess there was one or two here, but I am late and they got deleted.

Yey I love it as well :D

I think I'm making another one... just got to have an idea :hmm:

Crappy, and just finished:

bannerdiscotheque.gif

Oh, I'm lazy to make an image transition right now :reject: hihiihi

Oh man. :drool: I just went through this whole thread....these gifs are AMAZING!!! I have no clue how you do it, but they are awesome.

My current sig is a gif that cydewaze whipped up for me based on one of my fave R&H Scenes. :combust: I used to have it on all the time, and then it went into hiatus. Time to bring it out of retirement. :yes:

I have a question. I have a closeup video file of Bono stroking (or kind of pulling) my fingers in the audience, which I think would make a great new sig for me.

Would any of you be able to make a gif of it for me, or is it really too complicated/time consuming? Cydewaze is too busy these days but I thought if any of you had free time, I'd looooooooooove it!

Here is the link to download the video...

http://cydewaze.org/jessvids

It's video #1, and only 14 seconds long - the clearest footage is at the end. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom