U2 from behind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
*I posted this in EYKIW, but I esp thought the ladies of PLEBA would like someof these pix*
If any of you were front row in Chicago, you might be seeing yourself in my photos.
My seats for the second night were behind the stage... which is not a bad place to be. You get a totally different perspective.... one similar to what the band sees. (not to mention as a female, its a nice view.)
Maybe some of you can spot yourselves, and point yourselves out to me.
The 'arial' shots are from the first night, way above the rafters.
enjoy!
wink.gif

http://members-http-1.rwc1.sfba.home.net/lizawar/U2Chicago/U2ElevatedChicago.htm

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

those are beautiful pictures!!! WOW!!! Is that why you have this status of yours?
smile.gif

one thing about Adam and his habbit to turn his back to the audiance. I was in the heart in Slane and about 70% of the time he turned his back towards the crowd
biggrin.gif
Guess if you want to look him into this face you NEED to be behind the stage
biggrin.gif

A_water.jpg

just look at this girls.

B_usa.jpg

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 10-20-2001).]

Just the topic alone made me laugh
biggrin.gif

I need sleep.

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
Just the topic alone made me laugh
biggrin.gif

I need sleep.

It did, dinnit? LMAO!!!!!! Same here!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Originally posted by CatDubh:
It did, dinnit? LMAO!!!!!! Same here!!
biggrin.gif

Yes... I'm afraid that's the kind of effect that PLEBA has on your mind after a while.

I particularly like Adam from behind...
biggrin.gif

He knows he looks cool.

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

Ah... very nice _behind_ pictures of the boys! Brings back memories of Chicago 1, where I was near the tip of the heart on the inside. Many lovely views of Bono's butt were seen that night! I think I should seriously consider following that man around on tour!
wink.gif

------------------
*gasp* My spoon!

Adam -- The Simpsons

Hey Salome999, what pic are you talking about? If you tell me the name of the album it's in and the name of the pic I will either credit you or take it off if you want. I do this with everyone if I know who took the pic or if I ever find out. Look closely, my pics are credited in the caption, not the title, so you have to click to enlarge or just flash your pointer on the small one to see the name of the photographer if known. I do not steal pics, I collect like all the other PLEBA girls do on their pages and sites. They are there only to get an addy to be postable here on PLEBA and for the enjoyment of all U2 fans! Most all U2 pics are on some other website so it's not like there is a big secret, and I sure don't make any money off it, I don't even check allow prints to be ordered on Webshots! They are only there to make fans happy and to drool over. If you have any problems please email me, u2kitten@yahoo.com.
I always want to make things right. Thanks.
(for you girls who are at a loss he left a message in my guestbook and I don't know how to get ahold of him otherwise so I posted on his thread hoping he'd look back here.

PS Your Bono pics are HOT!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-20-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Hey Salome999, what pic are you talking about? If you tell me the name of the album it's in and the name of the pic I will either credit you or take it off if you want. They are only there to make fans happy and to drool over. If you have any problems please email me, u2kitten@yahoo.com.
I always want to make things right. Thanks.
(for you girls who are at a loss he left a message in my guestbook and I don't know how to get ahold of him otherwise so I posted on his thread hoping he'd look back here.

PS Your Bono pics are HOT!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-20-2001).]

aaarrrggghhhh!!! first off I am a GIRL!!! your thinking Salome.... I am salome999. (happens everywhere I show up.) Anyhow... for the enjoyment of all u2 fans; that I am cool with.
lN67838.jpg

and yes that's my photo.... that is the one i was talking about. Glad all of you liked it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by salome999 (edited 10-21-2001).]

Wow! Those are some really great pics!!!
Just wondering, what kind of camera did you take them w/? I hope to take good concert pics someday...

Originally posted by salome999:
aaarrrggghhhh!!! first off I am a GIRL!!! your thinking Salome.... I am salome999. (happens everywhere I show up.) Anyhow... for the enjoyment of all u2 fans; that I am cool with.
lN67838.jpg

and yes that's my photo.... that is the one i was talking about. Glad all of you liked it.

WHOA!! That is one of my favorites! His eyes and his hair are so beautiful! Were you really that close up in his face? *SIGH!*
I found it on the old defunct u2tour website, all it was called was Bono_clubz so I had no idea where it came from, I just knew it blew me away and I had to have it!
Like I say, anything you want me to label it with I will. That goes for everyone else too.
Thank you!

PS Sorry about the 'he' thing, I was thinking of Salome.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-21-2001).]

Originally posted by mocool12:
Wow! Those are some really great pics!!!
Just wondering, what kind of camera did you take them w/? I hope to take good concert pics someday...

I used a NikonN65 w/ a 300mmZoom for the Oct 15 and 16 pix. After having snapped those pix of Bono, Edge and Larry up-close back in May. I instantly went out and bought a new camera to make sure I captured them in the fall. I was almost "removed" from the concert on the 16th because of my camera - they thought it was a "professional camera". But thank god the guy was a bit "understanding" and he let me and my camera stay the entire show.

------------------

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
WHOA!! That is one of my favorites! His eyes and his hair are so beautiful! Were you really that close up in his face? *SIGH!*
I found it on the old defunct u2tour website, all it was called was Bono_clubz so I had no idea where it came from, I just knew it blew me away and I had to have it!
Like I say, anything you want me to label it with I will. That goes for everyone else too.
Thank you!

PS Sorry about the 'he' thing, I was thinking of Salome.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-21-2001).]

Yep, I was really that close. (I had my small point & shoot camera w/ me that night.) We had actually "chased" Edge from the hotel to his destination - which in this case was The Smart Bar on the Northside of Chicago. They were having a Vip/Crew Party- and so everyone began to show up; 1st Edge, 2nd Larry, 3rd Bono but Adam never showed. When Bono showed up the few ppl that were there went nuts; so I got to sneak around back of him (I was trying to get myself in a good place to snap his photo) when he turned as he was talking, looked straight me, stopped and made eye-contact with me so I could get his picture. I do believe my heart STOPPED at that instance.
wink.gif
On the ride there (following Edge) we stopped at a light right next to him <-- he is soooo cute> he turned and looked at me and just smiled. I of course trying to play it off like "no big deal" when in reality I was dying on the inside!!! But we got his photo after the party while he was signing my cd. He ws getting ready to get into the limo, and I called out to him "Edge" he turned looked right at me and gave me a BIG twinkling eyed smile. At that mooment, I was in "love"! He is sooo adoreable. How we got to get that close after the party was odd too. <--I'll have to explain that one later>.

U2kitten.... just use the name Liza -- thanks!
------------------

[This message has been edited by salome999 (edited 10-21-2001).]

WOW

he looks so dang fine in black!!!!

*has impure thoughts about Edge but remembers the Elevated Bono thread*
I'm sticking with the B-man!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...