U2 flavoured sweeties!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenni_Anne

The Fly
Don't ask HOW we came up with this idea, but me and Sparky were talking on MSN messenger on Friday, and we were trying to decide what flavour each U2-er would be if they were a sweetie! Here's what we came up with...

:edge: : Lemon! What else...
:larry: : Seaweed :mac:
:bono: : These christmas truffles they sell at my bakery which taste of chocolate and cake and alchohol all at the same time :drool:
:adam: : Orange juice.

What do you guys think?

Are we talking candy here or just anything sweet? I'm going to go with candy because it's not so broad...

:bono: M&Ms
:edge: Snickers
:adam: lemon drop
:larry: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (the mini ones!)

:hmm:

:bono: popsicle - whatever flavour, just imagine 'sucking popsicles' with Bono :mac::drool::mac::drool::sexywink:

:edge: sweeeeeeet honey
:adam: lemon ice cream
:larry: baken slices of apples with cinnamon

Re: Bono popsicle....mmmm

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

LMFAO!!!! :lmao: *remembers when we were having the popsicle conversation* O_O
Oh yeah :mac: *remembers when Phuzzie almost choked on her coke when we had the popsicle conversation*

:shifty: *remembers also that FS should have shut up aboot that topic and shouldn't have talked aboot sucking Bono, eh popsicles all day long*

Yes, seaweed as a result of the electrical storm video!
I don't think it's a sweet, i just thought it was funny! Actually, they probably have seaweed flavoured sweets in Japan, I mean, you do get some strange flavours. You had chocolate ants in the US at one time didn't you?
If the boys were going to be alchohol, one of them would have to be Bailey's Irish Cream. Yum. :drool:

Jenni_Anne said:
Yes, seaweed as a result of the electrical storm video!
I don't think it's a sweet, i just thought it was funny! Actually, they probably have seaweed flavoured sweets in Japan, I mean, you do get some strange flavours. You had chocolate ants in the US at one time didn't you?
If the boys were going to be alchohol, one of them would have to be Bailey's Irish Cream. Yum. :drool:

Oooh...Irish Cream! Yum!

Also...Mudslides and strawberry daquiris...I don't know who would be what though...Maybe Adam would be the daquiri because it has lemon in it...Or maybe a margarita (less than a month till I turn 21! Yay! I'm salavating!).

ummmm. is talking about sweets or alcoholic drinks
Larry ? shot of Jack Daniels and a Icehouse as a chaser
Adam - Cosmopolitan
Bono- Pina Colda
Edge ? Tequila Casadores(top shelve Mexican tequila) & squirt
smooth and doesn?t give you a hangover!

as for candy
Larry - cinnamon fire balls
Edge- now-a-laters
Bono- nerds
Adam ? jolly rancher

Moonlit_Angel said:
Popsicle discussion? :confused:

*Is lost

Anywho, when I clicked on this, why did I expect a post kinda like Falling Star's to come up somewhere in this thread? ;).
I'm proud that it was me who didn't disappoint you. :evil:

:|longliveThrustingBono :|

Larry - something orgasmic, gotta be chocolate! :drool:

Bono - one of those delicious creme life savers

Edge - Nerds :tongue:

Adam: a huge lollipop :ohmy:

ummmmmmmm

k let me think..............

:adam:pink cotton candy flavored candy

:larry: grape flavored candy

:edge: blue berried flavored candy

:bono: pineappled mixed with cherry flavored candy

I just thought of something..i wonder if they make Chocolate-Flavored edible undies?!!

Anyone know?!! I'd like to try them on Larry..ASAP!!:wink:

larrysgirl said:
I just thought of something..i wonder if they make Chocolate-Flavored edible undies?!!

Anyone know?!! I'd like to try them on Larry..ASAP!!:wink:

LOL...........they do make chocolate edible undies at least in NYC......... hell...........if i could get my hands on some i'd fly to dublin right now get to Adam's bedroom tie him down and try it out myself with whip cream..........:drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenni_Anne said:
haha... you can only drink in America when you're 21, right?
*gloats*

HAHAHA !!!!!:lol: yea ur right but there isnt a rule about eating edible undies at 21 ............:lol: is there???????????and i'm not going to dublin to drink..............:drool: :drool: only for one reason only.............

Back
Top Bottom