U2 Figures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
I'm posting this in this forum as I think the PLEBA ladies will enjoy it most.

Every so often on eBay, someone sells some home-made U2 figures. By that, I mean little dolls dressed up like Bono, Edge, etc. While the effort is appreciated, basically, they all look like G.I. Joe or Ken dolls with some U2-themed clothing. :D

However, I came across something VERY interesting. Go here to see a full set of apparently REAL U2 figures in their Elevation Tour mode.

There were two such sets of these toys on eBay. I won one auction. I'll let you know if these figures are worth it when I get them. However, I figured I'd let others know about this auction in case there was any interest. They are the closest I've seen to "real" U2 figures/toys/dolls.

Hope y'all like!

Heres are the pictures of the figures. They are soooo cute.
They really look like the guys!! Look at Larry!:cute:
335%3A597523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3C%3A9659ot1lsi

335%3A597523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3C%3A965%3Aot1lsi

FallingStar said:

:eek:

I understand what you mean, Olive. :wink: Honestly.

I had the same thoughts. :drool:

My coworkers will definitely think I've gone off the deep end.

*sets Bono Larry Edge & Adam around lunch table* :wink:

oliveu2cm said:

My coworkers will definitely think I've gone off the deep end.

*sets Bono Larry Edge & Adam around lunch table* :wink:

:lol: This just reminded me of that Will and Grace episode where Jack gets a Cher doll and they have to wait in a restaurant for a table for four to be available because she HAD to have a chair. :lmao:

Sicy said:

When is the ES version going to be available? Real, removable mesh shirt and bathtub included, please! And life size. :shifty:

Sicy, those are awesome!!! :lol:

Kristie said:
:ohmy:
I just noticed that says "small parts may be swallowed"
*snerk*

:lmao: :lol: :laugh: (at this comment and the "Adam as God intended" thingy on the first page)!

*Takes breath*

*Dissolves into hysterical laughter again*

*Finally calms down*

Okay, okay...there. All better.

These dolls are so cute! I want them!

*Waits for someone to make a JT/R&H era version of the guys*

Angela

Back
Top Bottom