U2 Cookies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Alright girls, how cute is this...
When I came home from work about an hour ago, my little(19)sister said she made something for me. She whips out a plate of sugar cookies rolled out in the shape of pumpkins, and on them, in icing, is each of the boys' names
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

She "likes" U2, but she isn't a P.O. fan like me, so I was completely shocked!!
The best part is that there are 6 cookies, bono, edge, larry, adam, my name, and one says U2 in mini m&m's.
This is also the same girl who had her friends at the safeway bakery decorate a piece of cake with "Happy birthday Edge" on his birthday.
I took 2 pictures of them on her camera, and tomorrow I'm going to have to take some on my camera, in case hers don't turn out.
I don't want to eat them, but in good spirit, I guess I should.
I thought you might get a kick out of this.
Mrs.Clayton

Awwww, that is so cute!!! Your sis sounds so nice! I don't think any of my family would....well, EVER do that for me.
biggrin.gif

That's so nice of your sister!

I wish my parents/brothers would get it. They wanted to have me committed for flying to Chicago from Boston to see them. Good thing I didnt tell them I also drove to Montreal!
biggrin.gif

Jeez, I'm 25- cut the cord already! lol

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

that?s so sweet of your sister.
smile.gif
Enjoy your cookies
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

She might do nice things for me, but she still makes fun of the guys and gives me a hard time. I think she's trying to kiss a little a** because she wants Edge souvenirs from vegas
biggrin.gif

AWWWWW!!!! *hug*

that's such a great thing, what a fun sister you have...I hope the cookies are as sweet as she is!
smile.gif

(don't forget to mention it's LARRY's birthday next Weds!)

disco

Back
Top Bottom