U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7-11-09-1.jpg

:|

I do find it disrespectful if people come here only to pick pictures that may not be very favourable and say stuff like: Oh he looks old.

There are thousands of pictures here where the band looks good. Of course there will always be pictures that are not very flattering, because of unfavourable light etc.,and it's hot and Bono is exhausted.

I'm not surprised that he doesn't look "young", after all he's nearly 50 and has had quite a life.

:|I do find it disrespectful if people come here only to pick pictures that may not be very favourable and say stuff like: Oh he looks old.

just because you find it disrespectful doesn't mean it is. they were saying what's on their minds. you need to realise your thoughts/feelings/point of view isn't fact. it's just the way you see things. and how do you know they came on here only to pick at photo's? hhhhmmmmmmm?? once again you state your opinion as if it fact.

Thanks Dion and Cecy for the pics. They are making preperations in Dublin to start putting the stage up. :hyper:

I have tons of pics from yesterday, most of them were of the screen and the claw during TUF and COBL...
I was behind the stage this time...

Big sized pictures...

Band getting on stage:

Pic of the screen! lol

Adam on screen:

Larry and his djembe:

... and back on the drums:

Birds on the screen

Adam

and his bass:

Bono:

and with Edge (but without his shades):

Not my best picture (one of the rare pics I have that is not the screen!)

I don't know why, but I like this pic:

The Claw in blue:

During One, Bono asked people to take their phones out:

I really like this one

And finally this, I loved this so much, the effect was great:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom