U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
07-31-09-7.jpg

07-31-09-6.jpg

07-31-09-5.jpg

the gelsenkirchen concert was brilliant :applaud: Front row, right in front of Bono, actually had quite a bit of interaction going on with him and I had to ask my friend next to me if I was just imagining it :lol:

I was just gonna film Walk On and had my camera on him and he loooked straight at me..well, into the camera..after 10 seconds or so I just had to put the camera away and he started grinning. the video is funny, you can see how my hands are starting to shake when he starts looking at me. later in the song he just waved at me, so I the complete idiot that I am, didn't have a clue what to do and just waved back :lol: hopefully there's a video of that somewhere.

anway, here are a few of my photos, I have about 350 to go through, so there's more coming :D and the videos of course.

3788881009_6e32d6555d_o.jpg

3788880777_e32dab5163_o.jpg

3789691064_e5295ea743_o.jpg

the gelsenkirchen concert was brilliant :applaud: Front row, right in front of Bono, actually had quite a bit of interaction going on with him and I had to ask my friend next to me if I was just imagining it :lol:

I was just gonna film Walk On and had my camera on him and he loooked straight at me..well, into the camera..after 10 seconds or so I just had to put the camera away and he started grinning. the video is funny, you can see how my hands are starting to shake when he starts looking at me. later in the song he just waved at me, so I the complete idiot that I am, didn't have a clue what to do and just waved back :lol: hopefully there's a video of that somewhere.

anway, here are a few of my photos, I have about 350 to go through, so there's more coming :D and the videos of course.

hey, I was there, too :wave:
those pictures look amazing (mine turned out quite crappy, unfortunately). can't wait for more!

I was just gonna film Walk On and had my camera on him and he loooked straight at me..well, into the camera..after 10 seconds or so I just had to put the camera away and he started grinning. the video is funny, you can see how my hands are starting to shake when he starts looking at me.

Ya my camera got that Bono makes me shake effect too, when I filmed him at Abbey Road :lol: Image Stabeliser my arse :angry: :lol:

That pic is droolworthy :drool:

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! :love: WONDERFUL STORY!:applaud:

Beautiful pictures, Anja. Please post a link to the video when you get it. Bono has that effect. During the Vertigo tour I was front row and he was staring at me (at least that's what I like to believe...lol) during Until the End of the World and I had to look away. It was too intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom