U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to make this gif of Juliet's pics... :)
bonoboogie.gif

*tears* :lmao:

Thanks Helen!

And thanks for the lovely Bono gif, I love it, especially that little sime :love:

Btw, I'm off to Germany for my next U2 show. I'll be back next week, hopefully with some good reports and possibly pictures.

Hey, Silvia! Been meaning to get back to you, but I've very busy since returning from Berlin, went for a job interview the following Friday (23.7.) and got a phone call, last Monday (27.7.) to say, that I got said job and will be starting next Monday! (3.8.) :hyper:

Have you had a chance to upload the pic that was taken of us infront of the Brandenburg Gate yet? And I'd love to see the pic of you guys outside the Olympic stadium! :yes:

Have a great trip! :wave: I'm so envious of any one who will get to see more than one show of this tour, I would've loved to have gone to the Gothenburg shows, but my budget just wouldn't allow for it! I can only hope that U2 will bring their 360º tour to Finland next year!! :pray:

Hi Helen :wave:

Don't worry ...

and CONGRATS for getting the job :D

I'll send you the Berlin picture in a minute. I have to pack my bags for Germany later on and prepare some stuff. Can't wait for the show on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom