U2.COM Previewing "Best Of"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG...ok first I was excited to see that you could listen to the remixed tracks before they were released on U2.com...

However...

Discotheque...SUCKS...major ass

No joke...it doesn't even have the BOOM-CHA's anymore

I ask you...

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE THE BOOM-CHA'S...

:scratch: :rant: :angry: :barf:

Are you kidding me?!? I only like the first 20 secs or so...the rest can take a long walk into oblivion...give me the good old stuff ANY DAY

Saddened Fishy

*edited cause who spells discotheque correctly the first time anyway...besides...I was distraught...NO BOOMCHA *cry*

Last edited:
you're right fishy

It's not that bad...
Other than the fact that they took out all the parts I like.
:yuck:

*edit cos after all this time I still don't know my smilies

Last edited:
No more boom cha??

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet it was Larry's idea. ;) :D

The missing Boom Chas make me very sad....I listened to it a couple of times, but it just doesn't rock like the original.

[confession] I still sang the boomchas even thou they weren't there. and maybe if I wish really hard they will mysteriously come back [/confession]

I died.

I mean, come on........my name is BOOMCHAA!!!! for goodness sakes.

Can we all put a dedication to the dead BOOMCHAs in our sigs??
I am.:sad: :| :(

Here...you can use mine

R.I.P. The BoomCha 1997-2002
traurig002.gif

i definately do not like the new discotheque. they ruined one my favorite songs! the only remixes i like are the "lemon" and "salome". i never heard salome before and i think i found a new favorite =) i'm gonna try to download the original. it's just so :drool: the way he says "baby please..." and "shake it shake it shake it" *puts it on repeat play* i'm gonna drive everyone crazy listening to this nonstop heehee

~Angelfire~

P.S. as a side note: i always thought Salome was pronounced "sa LOAM". the first time i heard bono singing it i started to laugh. it sounds like he's saying "shake it shake it shake SALAMI!" :wink:

Last edited:
~Angelfire~ said:
P.S. as a side note: i always thought Salome was pronounced "sa LOAM". the first time i heard bono singing it i started to laugh. it sounds like he's saying "shake it shake it shake SALAMI!" :wink:

I.. am just not even going to touch that one...
:censored:
:tongue:

BACON BACON BACON SALAMI

LMAO

p.s. I still miss the boomcha...I love all of the memorials in the sig...Daisy...you, me and BoomCha should make a shirt...lol...any suggestions for a design? I'll make it for all of us...

Are you guys going to buy Best Of when it comes out? I'm such a loser I'm going to buy it, I want the B-Sides plus I think Electrical Storm is awesome LOL. I haven't been able to find the single anywhere. Anyone else? I can't believe it, I have ALL U2's album's yet I buy the BO LOL, I'm so weird. I HATED Pop and I hate remixes, yet I'm going to buy the album....hmmmm, weiiiiiird LOL!

Anyways, today's downloads at u2.com were EBTTRT and Salome Zooromancer Remix, which is pretty good! Didn't get to hear the new and improved Disco, so I guess I'll just have to wait until Nov 5th LOL

Goodnight! Or good afternoon whereever you are! Sorry I'm in a weird mood......

Back
Top Bottom