U2.com posts a new picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
I think three of them look absolutely stunning
I much prefer the B&W shot, looks great!

Agreed on both counts!:up:

As for the Bono look..well, my take on Bono looks is this:
The man is Coolness :cool: personified..it does not matter what he wears, how grey his hair may be or what dodgy color it may be.Bono has a vibe about him, a non-arrogant-rock-star-talented-as heck thing about him.He has a childish quality in his behaviour (like any man does!) and it just makes him seem younger than his 40+ years.In other words, his looks are irrelevant, it's the way he carries himself that makes him attractive!

Just like my Larry:drool: loving the 1977 shirt btw!

Larry's uglier than ever and bono's hair looks disgusing
bald would be better

Last edited:
That's not a very nice thing to say, do I detect a little touch of jelousy seeing at these boys are so scrummy!!! Lets not forget that these boys are 40+ like I said earlier in the posting look pretty damn good, Bono's hair can be changed if need be, as for Larry, he is better looking in the flesh, I know Ive seen him (in his car mind, as he doen't believe in stopping) and someone I know has met him and I do believe that UGLY was not a word he used. Lets just see what happens to all the "fans" of U2 when they release their single and album how many of them turn their backs cos their hair aint right.

Sorry to loose it a bit but it really does annoy me when people can't think of anything better to say than comment on hair as much as they do, just be pleased that we don't have long to wait to hear some new fab music from the Boys.

Peace.

Larry's Lush said:
That's not a very nice thing to say, do I detect a little touch of jelousy seeing at these boys are so scrummy!!! Lets not forget that these boys are 40+ like I said earlier in the posting look pretty damn good, Bono's hair can be changed if need be, as for Larry, he is better looking in the flesh, I know Ive seen him (in his car mind, as he doen't believe in stopping) and someone I know has met him and I do believe that UGLY was not a word he used. Lets just see what happens to all the "fans" of U2 when they release their single and album how many of them turn their backs cos their hair aint right.

Sorry to loose it a bit but it really does annoy me when people can't think of anything better to say than comment on hair as much as they do, just be pleased that we don't have long to wait to hear some new fab music from the Boys.

Peace.

Right, but Bono's hair does NOT need to be changed :wink: :love:

God - THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! I must say, I'm very happy to be 40 years old. I feel like I'm in a marvelous generation because I share it with this band!

OO:love:oOO there are some more photos HERE from last month. I don't think it's okay to post them, but I can't read French!

Morleigh looks HOTTTTT :sick: And Bono has the mike, I'd of loved to be there!

HEY Bono's sunnies (or shades I think you non Aussies call em) look just like ones I bought a coupla weeks ago! And I agree with the sentiments about his hair being a bit too long- can't beat the Elevation do imo. And how do they all look so damn good??

I mean, Larry and Edge...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom