U2.com posts a new picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:

Also, U2Kitten will be happy to see that the Bono pants aren't quite as baggy as they have been lately.

:yes: :drool: but they could still be tighter! :sexywink:

Oh my :combust: Bono's HAIR!! :up: :flirt: :love: :drool: :faint:

:happy:

All I care about is that Bono doesn't have that hat!!!
(He could use a haircut, but shhhh, no one needs to know that.)
Wooooooooooooo, I just want to :censored: :censored: :censored:.

bigger pic, y'all:
newu2bigger.jpg

:hyper:
They all look good! I didn't like Bono's hair at first, but it's growing on me!

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 11 days!!

it looks like bono combed all his hair to one side to make it look like he has more, lol. it looks very *done* like he had to sit for a long time while some lucky person got to have their way with his hair.
they look great, i wonder if this is from the latest shoot where the cd got - um- bonoplaced??

Okay - At first the hair freaked me out a bit since it is drastically different from the Bono look on Fox during the RNC - but now I love it - yeah for a dark haired straw hatless Bono!- maybe the straw hats were a summer thing (one hopes) there should be a rule against wearing straw after labor day somewhere...

Adam - cool, cool, coool - hair blends in with strange metal like objects he is leaning against - spy Adam

Larry - sweatshirt? while I like the "since 1977" (me too - except that would be birth... !) show that impressive upper body structure for God's sake!

Edge- Crosses? Okay - I love that Edge steps up to the plate each time with progessively strange tee-shirts. The man is damn hot.

Overall - they look like the u2 I know and love - sooooo excited

But whats on Adams shirt, that what I want to know.

Thats the third photo of him wearing that particular shirt (the docklands one and the one in front of the shiney gold wall thingey).

The color and style of the image look similar to Larrys "since 1977".

:hmm:

I wasn't sure about Bono's hair at first, but I'm beginning to like it! And yay for ditching the straw hat!

I wonder if Larry shirt is a reference to the fact he hasn't aged since 1977. :wink:

souLnation2002 said:
I love Larry's shirt! :D

"Since 1977" :laugh:

:yes: :lol:

I wonder if that's gonna be the "theme" of the t-shirts and merchandice we'll see, 'cause "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" really doesn't fit on any t-shirt - it's too looong! :wink: Anyway - it's cool... and I want one too! :hyper:

... and besides that, I really really like the pic - It's all that I could wich for and I've got absolutely nothing to complain about! They all look :censored: great! :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom