U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
senrab said:
Sorry about Mr. Evans

u2xu203.jpg

Wow, Edge really has his Dad's eyes - they're just the same shape!

I GOT MY BOOK TODAY!!!!!!!

Someone check my vitals in a couple of hours to make sure I'm still breathing.....:drool:

The weird thing is that it arrived before my U2 & I book and the Zoo DVD which I ordered about 5 days before the U2 by U2 book...paid for same type of postage too......hmmm

Oh my word - i had no idea that Adam used to go out with Sheila Roche!!

Does anyone have any pictures of her - i cant remember what she looks like?!

Dahlia said:

So true :lmao: I only read the first sentence and knew something would happen.

I know! You read "car" and "Bono" and go "This can't be good!" :uhoh: Hope you get your book tomorrow!!!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:giggle: Larry's face in that middle picture cracks me up. It's like he's thinking, "If these :censored: girls don't go away I'm gonna go get the hose!"
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/spongetta4/p137larry.jpg

:lmao: Lars..

He seems to like Ann well enough, though! How did they meet, at any rate, if he always turned the hose on girls?

Devlin said:

:lmao: Lars..

He seems to like Ann well enough, though! How did they meet, at any rate, if he always turned the hose on girls?

He looks so young in that picture!

In the book, he says he met Ann at their first year at Mount Temple. He says she was one of the popular girls and he was the moody kid holding up the walls. I think it's so sweet that they've been together so long!

Poor Bono, losing his first car like that

:lmao:

:hyper: I got U2&I today, wich means only a few more days till I have U2 By U2 and U2 at the end of the world :hyper:

Interesting to know that Bono and Larry had a similiar situation at home, not being able to talk with their fathers after their mothers died... I never knew it was the same for Larry!

is that pic on the bottom of the strip Neil mc Cormick?

Galeongirl said:
:hyper: I got U2&I today, wich means only a few more days till I have U2 By U2 and U2 at the end of the world :hyper:
I'm waiting for U2 at the end of the world too :hyper: but I think I'll get it when I come back from China..and then I'm going to order also U2byU2 :happy:

Thanks everyone once again for these amazing scans :hug:

Okay last one for now. Sorry if it's a double post! :reject:

aislinnandedge.jpg

Bottom picture reads:
The Evans family (left to right): Richard, Gwenda, Garvin, Aislinn, David and Gill.

Sorry I can't blow that one up any more...maybe someone else can?

And GG, I think the one on the bottom strip is Paul...?

Back
Top Bottom