U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

edgehollie.jpg

Thank you Sicy! :bow: :hug:

bonocomet said:
Sicy can I ask what type of scanner you have? Your scans are so clear. Mine are grainy. Thanks!

It's a Canon 'Canoscan'. Very inexpensive, does a great job.. and those were even scanned at only 300dpi.

The only problem is the book is bigger than my scanner so stuff gets cut off.

I've been telling ppl to wash their hands first before touching the book and to be super gentle while browsing. They signed it London Sept 22. So it's really my life :):)

Babydoll said:

Wow, thanks so much for this Sicy! :bow:

Ooh..Larry what a little cutie!!! Seriously, what an adorable kid!! I need to stop gushing. I can't use my trusty little drool-man on a pic. of Larry as a kid. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

kellyahern said:

I love that pic. The blonde in Bono's hair :drool:. Ali looks so beautiful! Congrats to them on staying together and staying faithful to each other for so long. God Bless!

I LOVE this book! I'd scan some myself but right now it doesn't seem to want to let go of my hands. I actually drove to work with it sitting in the passenger's seat (The Passengers, heh) and flipped through it at stoplights!!!

Thank you for the scans everybody! :hug:

I can't wait to order this book!!! I'm going insane!! Alright, since I'm listening to it now, I have to ask: Does anyone else besides me get the urge to yell out "More Cowbell" at the beginning of "The Refugee"? LOL. I'm not gonna lie, I've done it more than once. I probably would've done it now, if I wasn't in the library surrounded by studying college students. LOL. God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-WAR/U2
Song: "The Refugee"

Here's some more from that page I first posted.

u2byu2loungebonofloorlarrytv.jpg

sorry I cut the explorer off the 1st time I posted this one...
u2byu2loungecollagecut.jpg

u2byu2loungesnug.jpg

u2byu2loungelarryguitar.jpg

I think there are 1 or 2 more from this series.. I'll scan them later.
I love this whole set :)

Bono Mot said:
I LOVE this book! I'd scan some myself but right now it doesn't seem to want to let go of my hands. I actually drove to work with it sitting in the passenger's seat (The Passengers, heh) and flipped through it at stoplights!!!

Thank you for the scans everybody! :hug:

Im on page 39 in reading the book...Im so hooked..but im pacing myself..I freakin :heart: this book!!!
Stories from their own accounts...Im cracking up constantly!!!!
I love to read and usually I devour a book like this in no time...
Im at work and im thinking of the stories I read the night before and I break out laughing......my corworkers think Im:coocoo:
but I want to take my time and savor every paragraph.....
Im taking notes too:shifty:

**we should start a book club around this book:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom