U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Just a couple before I have to go to work!

u2byu2loungeexplorer.jpg

u2byu2loungebono.jpg

u2byu2loungenewspaper.jpg

u2byu2loungeknees.jpg

Please post yours!

Thank you :)

So FOOOOKIN CUTE!!! everyone of them!!!:laugh: :laugh: :heart:

I can't wait to get this book!! If there's any mildly short quotes about their faith, could someone post them when they get a chance?? It would probably be better to do that in The Goal Is Soul. Thank you and God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

This book has some beautiful pictures in it.. it is getting me all emotional!!

I had to scan a few myself..

larryfunny.jpg

u2young.jpg

u2young2.jpg

kfc.jpg

Is Adam's sweater unraveling? :laugh:

adamsweater.jpg

bonoannie.jpg

omg those pics just look amazing....I almost feel like a privelleged friend being able to see them....some seem so personal that its an honour to be able to see them...

The pic with Annie Lennox just floored me today when I saw it, what a great photo!!

*Man with raccoon on head*

:lol:

I still haven't fully absorbed this book! I'm seeing some of your scans Sicy and running back to my book like OMG where is that one!!!

This book is truly a u2 treasure chest :heart:

I know I am looking at all the pics first. lol. I am not much of a reader but I really want to read this book!!

Sicy said:
I know I am looking at all the pics first. lol. I am not much of a reader but I really want to read this book!!

That's what I just did, paged through the whole book just looking at the pictures. I really didn't think the book was gonna be so huge! Don't know when I am actually going to sit down and read this because it is too big for me to be toting to read on the bus and subway going to work everyday. :wink:

Aw I was going to post the rest of my scans from that set but PB is down. :(

Sicy can I ask what type of scanner you have? Your scans are so clear. Mine are grainy. Thanks!

mysticchild said:
Wow!! Edge has fine legs, sassy, hum and that sexy stomach, wow!! I have shivers up and down my spine......:drool:

Are you referring to the drag pictures? :ohmy: I think they were meant to be more hilarious than "hot", because as much as I love Edge, he's not really looking that attractive there. The hairy stomach and legs are throwing me off. :yikes:

Then again... I'm probably contradicting myself, because Bono looks pretty hot in that wig, and I'm a straight female. :shifty: So... erm, yeah, the whole thing's a bit weird and confusing. And I'm talking in circles. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom