U2 By U2 Book Signing At Waterstones Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think these are Waterstone's :wink:
163.jpg

162.jpg

161.jpg

Last edited:
The first one I don't know...but the others....I believe are Waterstone's, so says the picture. :wink:
U2_11.jpg

u2_10.jpg

u2_9.jpg

u2_8.jpg

Last edited:
ah man! bringing back memories of that september friday!!
it started off at abbey road and ended at waterstones!!

:lol:
Even Edge is wondering, just look at the way he looks at Bono's book.
Dorks!
BTW, Larry is smiling and laughing a lot in those pics!
Great photos.

^ Not only does Bono have his book upside down, Larry's book is too. They've either come across something in the book that ended up the wrong way round (altough I've yet to figure out what?!:shrug: ) or they're just messin' about!! :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks for those photos - I couldn't make the London signing, so it's nice to see those!

And as for the upside-down book thing, maybe there's something on one page that looks ~really~ naughty when you look at it that way up??? Look at the way Bono is laughing there.

I'm going to have to go home and check :wink:

Teddy

its obvious from the first post that the succession of photos shows larry holding his book upside down, shows it to bono, bono laughs at the idea of it ending up in the photo taken, still laughing, bono does the same and edge, knowing whats been going on the whole time, acts like hes really into what theyre lookin at but he fails to find it in his version as portrayed by his page being half turned. And adam is left out.

Back
Top Bottom