U2 Body Parts...It's Not What It Sounds Like!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Alright don't ask why or anything else but last nite I started thinking... If I had to pick ONE body part of each member of the band as their best feature...what would it be. I'm thinking...

Edge- his fingers
Bono- his lips
Larry- his chest
Adam- his arse

So ladies....what would you pick as each members best feature of their body hmmm??

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!
Pleba+Card.jpg

OK, this is a tough one...

Bono: definitely his blue eyes (i could drown in those)
Larry: hmm, well that's obvious... his chest
Edge: his mouth and cute beard (or does that count as two parts?)
Adam: his hands

Hmm, that wasn't as tough as I thought it would be
smile.gif

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

Think I'd have to go with the eyes for both Bono and The Edge, Larry's legs (granted I've not seen him in shorts, but he's so graceful and deliberate when he moves) and Adam's mouth (dig his little smiles and smirks).

Bono-his beautiful blue eyes
Larry-his moobs
Edge-his smile
Adam-the laugh lines around his eyes

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Adam: his chin
Edge: his teeth
Larry: his arse
Bono: his freckles

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

Me: '-Bono! Do u have Cardboard Adam in the studio?
Bono: 'Yeah! Actually, he does more work than the real one!

Bono: Eyes
Edge: Cheekbones
Larry: Moobs
Adam: Smile

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

great thread!
hmmm...lemme see
adam: chin, arse, hands
bono: definitely the blue eyes!
larry: upper bod
edgie: hands and ears!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Edge: eyes
Larry: arms
Adam: fingers
Bono: 1st there's the eyes, of course but I loveth the mouth and chest too. Oh, and the freckles, nose and neck aren't that bad either. Argh, I can't decide.! Okay, guess I'll go for the eyes, eyes are the best!

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by Ana:
Bono: The nose, eyes, lips, hair, freckles, jaw, neck and legs
biggrin.gif

<-------------Has a massive fetish for BonoParts (see the Frictionary for more info) lol
tongue.gif

It was hard for me to pick just ONE thing about Bono ... there's so much to love.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Bono

Those incredible eyes and freckles, I know not a body part, but I love them LOL

I just love them, I can't resist

014.jpg

He also has great ears and incredibly sexy eyebrows

011.jpg

The Edge

Those eyes!

33.jpg

20.jpg

Nice hands!

30.jpg

Adam Clayton

His *ahem* Mini Sparky

10.jpg

Can't forget the eyes

17.jpg

Larry Mullen Jr.

His Chest, and he loves showing it off! and we love it....

More to come....

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 05-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 05-14-2002).]

Mona = K.O.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Bono: His eyes, mouth and strong muscular calves.
Adam: His smile, his chest, his fingers and his willy.
biggrin.gif

Edge: His eyes and I don't know if this will sound weird but I also love his skin ! It's even toned and glowing.
biggrin.gif

Larry: His chest, his mouth and his arms.

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 05-14-2002).]

Alright maybe I should just put it for... what of each member of the U2 band drives you wild! What is it about them that just brings you to a puddle of melty goo on the floor whenever you look @ a pic of them?? It can be ANYTHING....eyebrows...dimples... Hell even the way they look in a picture!! That being said I'd have to go w/Edge's smile, Bono's eyes 'coz starring into them would have any girl lost!, Larry's chest...DAMN I can't get past that man's sexy chest!! that or his arms...stronge arms, and Adam's face...his whole face is just wow....the way he smiles..the way he just looks @ ppl. Ok I'm done!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by JemEvans:
what of each member of the U2 band drives you wild! What is it about them that just brings you to a puddle of melty goo on the floor

hhhhmmm there are so many *fuzzie* moments...

My heart always jumps a little when watching the Boston DVD and Adam gives that little smile and nod to Bono during Kite. I got chills just thinking about it.

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

I think Larry's eyes are often underestimated

PopblueeyesMIpremiere.jpg

And his lips!

Younglarrycuteteen.jpg

He's the perfect man for me.

Larry's laughter just gets me everytime, when he goes like this (it just won't post, if you want to see it, visit the link):
http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0RgD**3wZm4C2Y5IIwtSM*WCyVKn6E9PbPfbKAjK3BJYcLp9QX7PKWSMBnvEHcfjMYej03H7LJH2zY!LAyW4aCaadlwmi3icdqYjabK*Mi60/ELEvma11cutelarrysmile.jpg

And his accent, and when he says "Em"...

Bono's eyes and his voice...

Edge's smile is the sweetest thing and he looks hot in those jeans, his legs look kind of strong and athletic.

Adam's attitude, the way he stands and the way he holds his head up high, so regal.

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-14-2002).]

Bono: Hands
Larry: Lips
Edge: Eyes
Adam: Legs

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

There is too much to choose from!

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

Bono: Eyes

Edge: Eyes

Larry: Chest

Adam: Smile

------------------
Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

LOL hmmmmmm let me see:
1. Bono: okay he has those eyes...I think everyone can be lost in them.
2. Edge: Yay he has that smile, that powerful smile so innocent but sometimes he can look as a devil ->>>>I loveth. He was extremely cute when he threw his guitar away on the Elevation DVD
3. Larry: hmm hmm good question, he's really sexy while drooming oh I've got it. It was a concert um...the British Awards I guess...at the end of Beautiful Day when only Edge plays and as the camera shows him we can see Larry in the background first drinking then doing an "acrobatic trick" with his drumsctick. oh that was very sexy. So I pick Larry's hands.

4. Adam: *melts just thinking about him* OMG the whole man is sooo perfect, but I love his humour the most. Like : "Larry's always been noticed coz he's the pretty one" lol, but okay let's see a bodypart...hmmmmm...good...I love his hair. He really looks like a peach, it's colour is awesome.....woooohoooo I'd like to massage his head...lol...help him to get rid of a headache...lol. Okay one moment which was the best for me...is on the Walk On video...not the Brazilian one...when Bono sings and Adam's at the background, and he suddenly looks in the camera and smiles *melts, fans herself* ooooooh best moment!lol. Okay I have to finish it right now... joost one more on the Elevation DVD till Gone oh Adam looks so hot while playing...y'know that green light...*faints*

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Email me at: christina@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom