U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This information about moving to somewhere else comes just from Sam or anybody from the band confirmed that too?

Girafe said:
This information about moving to somewhere else comes just from Sam or anybody from the band confirmed that too?

Listen to me, Brian Eno will be in Rome on monday for a special celebration @ The Ara Pacis, unfortunately i can't get there! (Damnit job interview), we'll know more from him i suppose.
Was Sam telling to the fans that the recording were over.

Maybe it's true...but no trucks there as usual when they really leave!

So if i could be in dublin i would try again! :yes:

THank you all for the uddates and pictures!!

WAY TO GO WILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is going to orbitting around the planet for a LONG time, after this. CANNOT WAIT to hear her story and see her pictures.
:drool:

I think if it comes from Sam, it's pretty reliable.

He said they need some time now to go through the stuff they have recorded and decide if there are any more changes necessary. He said they'd continue recording later on but wish to do so in a warmer place (nothing about France, though). Bono will be away in April to do some political work in the US. I guess they will be in Dublin for a while now, but just not recording in HQ.

waynetravis said:
121u32f.jpg

Ive seen that guy with Sam before!! who is he? is he a fan??

Thank you Wayne for p[osting new pics :)

Wild I am SOOOOOO made up for you! :heart: :yippie:

I have to say, the picture of her and Bono is :drool: I quickly caught a chat with her tonight as I was coming out of the IMAX to see U23D as she was going in!

And yes, she is still on a cloud WAY WAY past 9, her pictures are HAWT :evil: :drool:

Now where's MY kiss Mr Bono? :waiting: :madwife: :wink:

last unicorn said:
I love these (Red) shades, you can see Bono's eyes so much better than with the other shades he usually wears. But I don't know where some of you get the idea that these shades are purple? :huh:

:huh: well, what colour do you reckon it is then? it clearly seems a light shade of purple to me!

:pray: Please don't let these be Bono-Only, please let Armani realise that we want them colours too!

we'll i've got a friend coming to the studios early this week....if they are still here i'll drop you a line but i don't think so, yes sam is a reliable source.

Time to go to killiney? :lol:

last unicorn said:
I think if it comes from Sam, it's pretty reliable.

He said they need some time now to go through the stuff they have recorded and decide if there are any more changes necessary.

^^ Yeah, I totally agree! And I guess they are going away for the Easter breaks! But we'll see...

Hi, we met Bono and Adam at HQ on Friday. Report and pic (will post more soon!) is on band meetings and sightings section.

Back
Top Bottom