u2 astrology stuff...with love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psychicsarah

The Fly
Celebrity Scorpio: Larry Mullen Jnr
The examination of Larry?s chart reveals a focused, determined character: there are no flies on this one! With over five planets in fixed signs, Larry?s force of habit is strong: he possesses intense purpose & has a formidably strong will! The lack of mutable signs indicates that Larry can be stubborn & may need to compromise- (sometimes?). Larry hates superficiality & can not be bothered with a load of old nonsense. When you get the silent treatment from this fella, you know there is no point pushing it! With a Moon & Uranus in Leo, Larry?s creativity provides a liberating release that prevents feelings of constriction or the 7-year itch factor (usually). Scientific precision in his chosen career yields great financial return & when in confident mode Larry is a serene, dignified leader. Being Scorpio, Larry does not take any commitment lightly; but Scorpio also holds profound mystery & a love of secrets. Mercury & Venus in Libra makes Larry apparently conservative; however, scratch beneath the brooding surface of his Scorpio Martian quality & you find a volcano of intense desire & emotion (shame he?s taken, girls!).

Bono Edge Larry Adam
10/5/60 8/8/61 31/10/61 13/3/60

Like four peas in a Pod (not a Lemon) these four sit tight not necessarily snug, but certainly resolute. Close knit & determined (though not according to bitter Lola) these serious musicians (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Pisces) are up for it & fully focused. ?Solar?, the new album, is bound to explode upon the scene with a big wave of cosmic energy! This album will take no prisoners: it will wake us up, turn us inside out & plonk us out in the middle of nowhere without a route back home. It will surely give ?Stuck in a Moment? a whole new meaning; but perhaps will shake things up sufficiently to shift a whole load of old nonsense! Sounds a bit challenging? Well, that?s what U2 are all about after all! Apparently Leo Edge?s fiery anger has produced a humdinger of an earth shattering response to Taurus Bono?s crusading endeavours. So let?s hope the creative tension does not disperse in any way before the tour & Mr Vox remains unavailable to the rest of the band! Besides, the singer can surely afford to chase his muse wherever she may roam so that everyone benefits.

Celebrity Moment: Bono & Ali

10th May 1960 & 23rd March 1961 Childhood sweet hearts both, these two are in their 22nd year of marriage. Fair play to them for handling the pressure of all things rock n? roll, thus far. The challenges of keeping a band, family & marriage on the road have clearly been surmounted. It is true that Aries/Taurus pairings are compatible. But they do have to give & take whilst letting the winds of change flow between them. The 24/7 idea is controversial: Aries the Ram needs to keep Taurus the Bull on its toes & the Bull needs to stay interested. The Ram is fiercely independent & dynamic, whilst the Bull values the Status Quo, & is profoundly devoted to his family. Ali?s nifty Gemini Moon compliments Bono?s chaotic Gemini Ascendent quite nicely! Certainly she can give as good as she gets & she knows how to keep her man: she ?won?t be worn like a broach? after all. Bono?s Scorpio Moon is the only unknown quantity, making him a live wire inclined to ?spark up? when we least expect. However, Mr Vox tends to confine these antics to the stage. So after all the knocks & scrapes along the way only a Meteor scoring a direct hit on Killiney could shatter the balance of power in this union...

Celebrity moment: Bono
10 May 1960

So Bono didn?t get the Nobel Prize- yet! No, I haven?t lost the plot: I actually told him that it would more than likely be, ?third time lucky?. Being a sensible pragmatic Taurean, Bono said he knew he wouldn?t win, but was as ?Happy as Larry? to be nominated. I?m going to stand by my prediction though, as we haven?t yet gone past the point of no return: expect Bono to be short listed again next year! Bono?s Gemini Ascendant makes him a genuinely nice ?bunch of guys?; whilst his Scorpio Moon has more tricks up its sleeve than we need know about! The ?the main man? is all set to astound us further as he ceases to give a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Never mind ?revealing? tomes from ex employees, Bono has enough on his plate. Anyway, the intergalactic eighties ?mega star? of Lola?s dated book does not correlate with the politically correct family man of today. Ok so he?s human: that?s a relief surely! And he gets it wrong: don?t we all? But let?s give him credit where it is due (as opposed to smug judgements). Bono is not obliged to save the world, so we should admire his genuine efforts to ?cash in? on his celebrity status. After all, he could simply be out & about compensating for a lack of height, instead of throwing his weight around in a worthy fashion!

Last edited:
Celebrity Leo: The Edge
8 August 1961
Mr Edge has more than his fair share of planets residing in Fixed Signs. This makes him purposeful, determined and resilient, if not a little introspective. Edge tackles things slowly and deliberately with rarely a hint of panic. And once he is committed to something all obstacles will be overcome. Jupiter in Aquarius renders Edge tolerant but with the innate ability to express grand progressive ideas in a non-threatening way: whilst Uranus in Leo blesses this innovative musician with great artistic expression and unfathomable creativity, designed to ?touch? a generation. Saturn in Capricorn gives Edge scientific precision which can be turned into opportunities for financial gain. With Mars in Virgo Edge?s attention to detail is second to none. He is calculating, methodical and perfectionist. Venus in Cancer can make him at times broody and moody, with a need to feel loved and secure. But with Mercury in Leo all is well, so long as he speaks from the heart?

My mom (Aries) and Dad (Taurus) have been together 55 years and are completely devoted to their family. I'd say these are very fortunate children of this union. All 6 of my siblings would agree. :hug:

sue4u2 said:
My mom (Aries) and Dad (Taurus) have been together 55 years and are completely devoted to their family. I'd say these are very fortunate children of this union. All 6 of my siblings would agree. :hug:

great!!

and psychicsarah: thanks!
very nice posts!

nice to see you back in PLEBA, psychicsarah.

I was sorry to see you leave for awhile.

I always thought that you gave us a perspective on U2 that we needed to consider, instead of running away from.

That's all I'll say. :wink:

Thanks Psychicsarah ,it is very interesting :)

Congrats to your parents Sue,you do have reason to be proud esp in today's world.You made me think about that couple in the UK that was married for 80 years!.The husband who was over a 100 just died.What a lifetime.....:)

sue4u2 said:
My dad was a Taurus and My mom an Aries too! They were married for 48 years untill my fathers death.

Jamila said:
nice to see you back in PLEBA, psychicsarah.

I was sorry to see you leave for awhile.

I always thought that you gave us a perspective on U2 that we needed to consider, instead of running away from.

That's all I'll say. :wink:

She's not back, actually. Someone just bumped an ancient thread.

I'm still glad to see her in PLEBA.

Let's try to be more positive.

:up:

Jamila said:

Let's try to be more positive.

:up:

Huh? Since when is pointing out that an old thread has been bumped considered not being "positive"? I would suggest that your cajolling, "Let's try to be more positive" remark is actually the comment that's suggestive of negativity.:shrug:

thankyou Jamilia!

you're very estute and kind

yes it's all positive

was just pointing out re mr b's Gemini ascendent in other thread...someone asked how I knew...

glad to see you all enjoying the tour ...my sister saw it in Manchester

best wishes

sarahxxx

www.psychicsarah.com

there you go...funny I looked at the boards again the day after my thread had been bumped! a psychic moment you might say...

Last edited:
biff said:

Huh? Since when is pointing out that an old thread has been bumped considered not being "positive"? I would suggest that your cajolling, "Let's try to be more positive" remark is actually the comment that's suggestive of negativity.:shrug:

I'll use my fav expression of last weeks:

"Easy there,sunshine!"

comes from a comic strip...

Back
Top Bottom