U2 artifacts dig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Let's have fun digging for U2 artifacts, relics and historical memorabilia. Anything related to the band and its history, distant or recent. Here's a pile of U2 items I dug up.

Bono on TIME

2002TimeBono.jpg

Elevation Air

001plane.jpg

U2 pumpkin for charity auction last Halloween in Chicago

bandpum.jpg

Bono's house

BKillineyhome.jpg

Bono Drop the Debt poster

drop.jpg

Slane Castle

slane_05.jpg

Southpark U2

U2_Park_good.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-26-2002).]

Harmony Motel

group69.jpg

The actual JOSHUA TREE

TheJoshuaTree.jpg

U2_083.jpg

u2_rol_80.jpg

Dandelion Green, Dublin, 1978

dandelion.jpg

I would like to apologize to all the cool pics I posted here for poisoning them with my presence. Damn, this was a cool thread. I only wish someone else had posted it so it would be appreciated.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I would like to apologize to all the cool pics I posted here for poisoning them with my presence. Damn, this was a cool thread. I only wish someone else had posted it so it would be appreciated.

Why do you say that?

ZooTVTrabant.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 03-26-2002).]

Stormy when I get home tonight I will attempt to upload some old U2 artifacts. Patience my dear!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Why do you say that?

Thanks Bonochick, your pic was cool. Thanks Yellowkite, that's nice.

But I think it's fairly obvious I am being snubbed here. I felt that way before, and just disappeared, but when Daisy posted the has anyone seen Stormy thread I thought I had friends and came back. Now even she is snubbing me. Okay, so I whine, look at my status. Just had to vent.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????????????

Stormy, I'm sorry if I didn't post a response every single of of your posts. Sometimes, I just don't find it necessary to say what someone else has said, it's kinda repetitive. In terms of your status being changed, I think you were the one that was the most upset about it. It's just a status, so what.

And the reason I didn't post any artifacts is cause I don't have any. But that doesn't mean I didn't read the thread and enjoy it.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

U2 on "The Simpsons" was an event to remember...

U2Simpsons.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Elevation Air

001plane.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-26-2002).]

Great pics, Stormy! Do you mind telling me where you got that Elevation Air picture? And here's a dorky question, but I'm really curious. One article mentioned that their aircraft is a B727, but the one on this picture isn't. This looks a lot better and newer.
wink.gif

Dizzy, I found it online somewhere in the mists of time, like all my pics. I have another one of it that refused to post so I deleted it
frown.gif
and it looked like a different plane with lighter colored paint. So maybe they did change planes!

But I think it's fairly obvious I am being snubbed here. I felt that way before, and just disappeared, but when Daisy posted the has anyone seen Stormy thread I thought I had friends and came back. Now even she is snubbing me. Okay, so I whine, look at my status. Just had to vent.

Stormy. I am pretty sure that noone is purposely snubbing you. We often read and look at threads without ever really noticing who it was that started them, or is posting them. I am sure that many people don't even know that you have one of the best picture collections around. That doesn't mean that we don't appreciate them. I really hope that I haven't done anything that you felt was a personal snubbing. I try to make sure that I reply to someone's post if I enjoyed it, but I feel stupid being the 10th person to say "hot pic", "drool", or "thump".

I often feel that I am being ignored too, just look at my 'getting hot in a photo booth' thread. But I try not to take it personally. Most of the time people either didn't look at the thread, felt that they had nothing to add, or just weren't in the mood for that kind of thread at that time.

I feel that you are a great member of this forum, and glad that you are here. Please don't think that you don't have friends, because you do. *Hugs*

As for the status thing. Try not to worry about it. It may be hard, but just think of it in a positive way. You have a funny, unique, quirky identity now.

Love you,
Kelly

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Dizzy, I found it online somewhere in the mists of time, like all my pics. I have another one of it that refused to post so I deleted it
frown.gif
and it looked like a different plane with lighter colored paint. So maybe they did change planes!

Thanks anyway!
smile.gif

((((((Stormy)))))) I have so many pics I could post here!!! Damn photo hosting sites!!!! Here are a few....

333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B377ot1lsi

333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B378ot1lsi

Yikes!!!
333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B37%3Bot1lsi

333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B379ot1lsi

333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B5%3A2ot1lsi

I love this picture!
333%3A39%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D899%3D664%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B32%3B37%3Aot1lsi

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Stormy~ I agree with Spinny. I know that I would NEVER purposely snub ANYONE ( I was raised better than that
smile.gif
). I wish that I could post alot more on here than I do. Actually, I post here more than I should as I am usually at work when I come here
eek.gif
!
I have good intentions of responding to more posts than I do, but most times I don't get to because I have to get back to work
frown.gif
Some days I only have enough time to read, but not enough time to respond.. This can be verified by looking at how many posts I've had as opposed to how long I've been a member of Interference... yep, I'm lagging behind! So, please know that you are loved, okay?
smile.gif
((((hugs))))

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Comments:
One: That guy's tattoo is... really cool, albeit large.
Two: ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!! I'm going there again this summer, the first time I went was before my U2 obsession...
Three: The Larry Got milk pic... bwahahaha!
Four: I don't think anyone's snubbing you stormy. I just got home, and don't have anything to add... sorry
frown.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

I was gonna say that I love these pics, but now it sounds like a reaction to your feeling snubbed, Stormy. Which it isn't.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

<---------status turned out to be the perfect one for me for more reasons than one. I really deserve it.

Thanks girls, I'm sorry to whine. I know that there are a couple of people here who do snub me, and after this last status thing I thought some of you who didn't were sore at me now, and I got paranoid when no one answered my thread but they did all the others, and some threads appeared to die after I posted in them. So I was wrong (in most cases) and I am sorry, again, for whining, again. I only hope my very large pic collection will do some good, but I am having to upload hundreds one at a time and it is getting tedious (whining again!) I think I'll try to find some of the most special ones I think no one else has given, then if I see some are not there later I will add them. Okay, that's all. Back to the pics.

Ah Stormy, sometimes it takes time for us to post...I had class all day and I'm just now getting to see the thread. I'm sorry you feel snubbed, though.
frown.gif
It's no fun...

And I would just like to thank you all for posting the TRABBIES!!!!! I loveth them! Even though they are the crappiest cars ever, lol!

Yay U2 artifacts! (These are some, um, not really artifacts I guess cause they're not old or anything...but feck it!)

333%3A3%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323893%3A7733nu0mrj

Perhaps my favorite artifact ever...I laugh everytime I read this!
biggrin.gif

333%3A3%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323893%3A7758nu0mrj

333%3A3%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323894%3A64%3A7nu0mrj

*giggle*

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 03-26-2002).]

Hahaha... I have a whole bunch of weird pictures saved! Here's some things I could find...

dollarfront.jpg

T188782.jpg

A more recent photo of the War boy

vV28938.jpg

I will follow!

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

damn this thread is soooo cool.

wish i had something to contribute...

all i can bring is my admiration!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Oh my goodness! Where did you find this?
How cool!
Any other shots of him??

I'm not sure where I found it; it's been posted here I think a few times in the past, so that's probably where I picked it up! It's soooo interesting to see what he looks like now! I'm not sure how recent a picture it is though.. but still.
biggrin.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

I have been having server errors alnight trying to upload my stuff. I am giving up out of sheer frustration - but I will try again.

If at first you don't suck seed - try another grape!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom