U2 arrived in Brussels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is so funny. What exactly is the point of the tie and jacket when he shows up in jeans and his shirt out.

Personally, I love the look!!

Thanks for the pictures Kelly.:bow: :bow:

If you wanna see some live footage from the meeting with Barrosso, hre is a link to the news :wink:

ok, I know most of you don't understand a word of dutch/flemish but you can understand Bono himself and enjoy the images (also of the stage by night )

Skip through to appr. 2:50

http://www.vtm.be/asx/vtmnieuws/vtm..._Do_pc_smal.asx

He met Barrosso this morning and then there is something about the soundcheck ysesterday evening (about 5 min in all)

edit; if the above link doesn't work for you try this
http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm

Click on the
Donderdag 09/06 :
13u breedband | modem

part (it means thursday;) )

Last edited:
yes I know :drool:

I posted this in the general tour discussion but the link ther doesn't work:madspit:
I'm trying to sort it out now

Now this one here doesn't work either??
Is it me or what is happening??

ok I tried to fix it, one of them should work now ;)

Last edited:
13f161f7.jpg

d1dc831b.jpg

8a8c59c6.jpg

aaf47a82.jpg

38df7d94.jpg

081873e5.jpg

Dutch Partygirl said:

Where will you be standing in line? Brussels?

I bet it will be really cool to stand in line all day. There are lots of people there that you have got something in common with! I don't think it will be that difficult to get in contact with other people there...

I'm gonna be there too, as well as Greety, let's try to meet up!
I have blue zone tix.

Dutch Partygirl said:

Where will you be standing in line? Brussels?

I bet it will be really cool to stand in line all day. There are lots of people there that you have got something in common with! I don't think it will be that difficult to get in contact with other people there...

No, sorry. I`m gonna see them in Oslo:)
Yeah, It will be fun anyway;) But I`m only 15, so it will be a bit scary beeing there all alone:ohmy:

meh, It will be great:wink:

Last edited:
wow guys - thanks for the great pictures
its amazing how bono de-ages while on tour - by the time they get back to the US he will look about 30 again:wink:

the blue jacket/plaid shirt/mustard tie still beats out this outfit but its close:D - but love the mix and match of the suit

U2Girl1978 said:
He didn't seem to be pleased that people were crowding around his car. Maybe people should have waited until all of them got out of the car? :shrug:

I agree. They must get real p***ed off when this happens.

I wonder what they say to each other as they approach the crowds, hee hee..

Adam: Oh for fecks sake.

Larry: Pfft!

Edge: We just can't go anywhere, can we, without being mobbed.

Bono: Maybe we should all 'moon' at them...

Thank you so much for posting the pics! He is as usual lookin gorgeous in his cute little outfit!:drool: How does he manage to look younger everytime we get new pictures of him?

He looks sooooo cute!!!! So young!!!!

And I just got busted where I'm working...this guy leaned over to see what I was doing, so I told him that Bono is in Brussels and I had to post to say how cute he looks!!!!! Luckily the guy I work with is cool and a BIG jazz fan so he gets the fan mentality...but I still feel like a BIG :reject: !

Back
Top Bottom