U2 arrived in Brussels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
639108f2.jpg

He was leaning out for a big smooch. :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: U2 arrived in Brussels!

Dismantled said:

:grumpy:

sorry..just going thru post U2 concert depression...

I feel you pain :hug:

I wanna hear Crumbs!!!! :scream:

By the way..great Bono pics! :drool:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I need to find myself a summer sugar daddy who will take me to all these concerts. :lmao:

I need a summer & fall one, LOL :lmao: Nice new avatar too!

And kelly, you are the photo queen! :applaud:

Now just find a live webcam broadcast so we can all watch (from work) on Friday!

Hi Bibien? Brussels tomorrow?

Hi Bibien! Brussels tomorrow? Do you have a ticket for the front standing part (Pitch A)? Let me know please!!

Cheers,

Cali, at U2 concert tomorrow!

Bibien said:
Woooooooohooooooooo thank you Kelly! :dance:
... one more night... :hyper:

Re: Hi Bibien? Brussels tomorrow?

Cali said:
Hi Bibien! Brussels tomorrow? Do you have a ticket for the front standing part (Pitch A)? Let me know please!!

Cheers,

Cali, at U2 concert tomorrow!

No.. I don't have a ticket for the front part.. I have seats in the green zone block E3. :)

From yahoo/reuters:

Bono, lead singer of the band U2, listens during a joint news conference with European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso at the EC headquarters in Brussels June 9, 2005. Bono met Barroso as a representative of the Make Poverty History campaign, an umbrella group campaigning to cancel the debts of poor nations. U2 is currently on their 'Vertigo 2005' world tour with a concert on Friday in Brussels opening the European part of the tour. REUTERS/Yves Herman Email Photo Print Photo

c1735576.jpg

lovebono said:
No lottery?!:sad: Now I have to stand in line aaaaaall day all alone:sad:

Where will you be standing in line? Brussels?

I bet it will be really cool to stand in line all day. There are lots of people there that you have got something in common with! I don't think it will be that difficult to get in contact with other people there...

Back
Top Bottom