U2 are such Eggheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There must be a bunch of those out there.
I posted that picture in one of the "Miscellaneous Pictures" threads several weeks ago. :D

U2EggMan.jpg

Oh yeah I've seen those before on Ebay! They are hilarious... wow $99 starting bid :ohmy:

:hmm:

anyone wanna bid $99 on mine? :hyper:

u2eastereggs2006.jpg

bonoegg2006.jpg
edgeegg2006.jpg

:lol:

Yes I made them a couple years ago..... guess no one would want to buy them now then. :wink: As you can see my egg portrait skills are highly refined. Last year my kids helped me make eggs with all the ATYCLB symbols (one for each song).

My husband and his friend like to tease me about my U2 fascination. About 15 years ago they predicted that U2 would be selling their songs to the Egg Council (not to be confused with the Dairy Council). They said that U2 would never stay in the limelight and they'd have to succumb to selling their songs to make a living. Some of their imagined crazy ass song titles were "Where the Eggs have no name" and "With or Without Eggs".

How wrong they were, but you can imagine my shock when I saw this thread. :eek:

bonocomet said:
:lol:

Yes I made them a couple years ago..... guess no one would want to buy them now then. :wink: As you can see my egg portrait skills are highly refined. Last year my kids helped me make eggs with all the ATYCLB symbols (one for each song).

u crazy....:lol:

like the rest of us! :giggle:

I think he should stick to clay

Pretty cool. Looks fragile though, I think he should stick to clay

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Oh yeah I've seen those before on Ebay! They are hilarious... wow $99 starting bid :ohmy:

:hmm:

anyone wanna bid $99 on mine? :hyper:

u2eastereggs2006.jpg

bonoegg2006.jpg
edgeegg2006.jpg

Oh now that's just brilliant! I paint my own Easter eggs each year, and always try to think of some new simple pattern to paint them. Never thought about painting U2 faces on them though, but I will this year!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom