U2 and their teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiaraGurl

War Child
Okay I was just wondering if anyone had any theories on whether or not any of the guys have had any work done on their teeth because I was watching some old interviews and I was like hmmm did someone have bonding. Anyway pretty silly I know but a girl has to pass the time somehow whilst waiting for album news etc...

I was wondering the same thing over the last couple of days, but I have no idea. There seems to be a difference between 80's teeth and 90's teeth.

Goodness knows, they have the money to do it! :D

I think they may have; I don't know about Bono or Larry, but I've noticed Edge's two front teeth aren't as prominent as they used to be. And someone on the old Zootopia board said Adam is wearing clear braces now.

They likely did but who cares? If I had the money I'd get mine done too. Nothing wrong with making yourself prettier and boosting your self esteem if you are able. More power to them.

Leeloo said:
They likely did but who cares? If I had the money I'd get mine done too. Nothing wrong with making yourself prettier and boosting your self esteem if you are able. More power to them.
:lol::up:

It was said that Adam had is teeth done some time ago, can be a romour, can be not.

Even a lot of average regular people have braces and cosmetic dental work.

Flarez said:
Bono has extremely white, straight teeth. it's scarty. it's SEXY :wink:

:yes: :drool:

If you watch "Beautiful Day," though, you can see a bunch of lead fillings along the inner gumline of Bono's teeth. I'm guessing some Crest Whitening Strips and toothbrushes are lying around the Hewson home.

In Flanagan's book there's a part about Bono biting into a sandwich and experiencing some pretty awful pain in his tooth and having to get it fixed.

I've always thought Bono's bottom teeth are a bit crooked, like mine, but it's not that noticable and I don't really care about either of us having it. :shrug:

I've often noticed that there are very few pictures of any of them showing their teeth when they smile. Bono does have very white teeth, except for his black gums in the BD video. My brother saw that and he goes "Yuck! What's wrong with his teeth?" :eek:

I have noticed that in the "I will follow" video his teeth are really different...
I was afraid to say anything though...
But I'll bet he did get them done; there's nothing wrong with making a beautiful man even more beautiful...

P.S. He was just as hot with the old teeth!

I'm supposed to be getting my teeth whitened in two more years because I have all these calcium spots on them. If I had the money, I'd do it now. You think Bono'd lend me some? ;)

Back
Top Bottom