U2 & the COrrs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I also drive a Cavalier, a teal green one.

And I don't see Bono as a roundhead at all. Maybe just 'Pop' Bono, because the name came from their shaved heads (in contrast to the Cavaliers with long hair and fancy clothes) I don't think the Roundhead Puritans were as holy as they claimed to be, they went around chopping off people's heads :ohmy:

U2Kitten said:
Oh I also drive a Cavalier, a teal green one.

And I don't see Bono as a roundhead at all. Maybe just 'Pop' Bono, because the name came from their shaved heads (in contrast to the Cavaliers with long hair and fancy clothes) I don't think the Roundhead Puritans were as holy as they claimed to be, they went around chopping off people's heads :ohmy:

Which I suppose made them the NoHeads which is another category altogether.:wink:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I spy The Edge in denim jeans. This picture was obviously taken before his dark period. I wonder why he wears black all the time. :hmm: It concerns me. :huh:

Nevermid the jeans. Who's that blonde kissing our man! :mad: :madspit: :sad:

arw9797 said:

Bono wannabe Jim Corr is in the way! :madwife:
If Andrea wasn't so busy blatantly pressing up against Bono, he wouldn't have to be standing in the way. :tsk:

These COrrs...they're unbelievable.

MsPurrl said:
I gotta go Cavaliers, cuz of my alliance with the University of Virginia. :yes:

Oh yeah! Them too! :up: What a shame they never do well in the ACC tourney :sigh: I am a big fan though. Do you live in VA?

nurse chrissi said:
I’m also not too thrilled by Annie Lenox’s blatant attempt to look like Edge:|

I have to disagree. While she may have the head accessories right, she is wearing super ugly shoes. The Edge would not be caught dead in anything but cute shoes :cute:

arw9797 said:

I have to disagree. While she may have the head accessories right, she is wearing super ugly shoes. The Edge would not be caught dead in anything but cute shoes :cute:

well said :up:

plus she seems to be copying Bono's look circa ATYCLB promo tour with that coat

that is the first rule of u2 fandom - you never mix band member styles :tsk:

A summary

Roundheads: a bejillion

Cavalliers: four

No heads: 1

Yes to capial gains tax: 1

No to captial gains tax: 1

Winner: Roundheads by almost a bejillion :D

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
In Driver's Ed, we drove Chevy Cavaliers and I hated them, so one more for Roundheads :rockon:.

Correction

Roundheads: a bejillion + one (Kelly's vote)

Roundheads rule!:rockon:

The rest of you are losers, eh?

biff said:

Correction

Roundheads: a bejillion + one (Kelly's vote)

Roundheads rule!:rockon:

The rest of you are losers, eh?

if Bono's counted a roundhead, count me in!!!!
not that I get what it's about, but still, if Bono jumps of a cliff, I will follow!

If y'all like 'When The Stars Go Blue' you should check out the original by Ryan Adams if you haven't already done so. Cause it's equally gorgeous! :)

ultravioletluvv said:
In some of those pics, she looks alot like Ali... they could be sisters!
I realise I'm somewhat late jumping in here, but I've been away. Just wanted to say that I've always seen a very strong resemblance between Ali and Andrea.

Last edited:
Good idea. .. I don't think I'd get shot for one questionable post out of 3000, but there you go. My brain doesn't stretch that far at this hour of morning.

Anyway, back to the point. I do think Andrea looks like a young version of Ali, and both women are stunning IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom