U2 and jokes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
I found these on this great website today! They are so funny I thought I'd share....
ONE
A musician dies and goes to heaven. He meets Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Presley, John Lennon - and then sees Bono flying by. "Hey," the musician says, "I didn't know Bono was dead!" "He's not," Elvis replies, "Thats God - He likes to pretend He's Bono!"

TWO
One day an Englishman, an American, and an Irish man walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Guiness. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverage three flies landed in each of their pints.The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Irish man picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!"

THREE
It is the year 2028, thirty years after Popmart has closed it's doors. The Edge walks into a bar in Dublin, orders four pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders four more.
The bartender asks him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Edge replies, "Well, you see, since Bono's on Pluto, Adam's on Venus, and Larry's on Mars, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. Edge becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way: he orders four pints and drinks them in turn.
One day, he comes in and orders three pints. All the other regulars notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss." Edge looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no." he says, "Everyone's fine. I've just quit drinking." Thanks to Brigitte.

------------------

"They'll think we've lightened up. Which is totally untrue...we're miserable bastards." - Bono

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Hahahaha! Yay!

Thanks for sharing girl.

biggrin.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

A young Irish girl comes to town and goes to the priest.

"Father I have sinned .. I made love with Adam from U2 who gave me a ride to town. ."

"Daughter, say 10 prayers and you will be forgiven"

"Father," she says, "I will say 20 prayers because I will drive back with Bono."

Bono and The Edge are captured by cannibals one day. Before they are about to be cooked for dinner they are granted one final wish.

Bono says "Hand me a guitar and let me play SATS one last time...".

Edge says "Please kill me before he starts".

Q. How many members of U2 does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Four:
Bono writes a song asking for deliverance from the dark.

Larry says it doesn't matter if it's light or dark. He's the drummer. Chicks dig him.

Adam wonders if it's worth getting naked when no one can see him

Edge, the mechanical genius, finally changes the bulb.

ROTFL!!!

So one day The Edge and Bono had a bet.
Bono said "Everyone in the world knows me."
The Edge said "Get over yourself"
Bono "I will prove it"

They walk out of Windmill Lane and a bunch of girls went nuts yelling for Bono.
Bono said "See Edge they love me."
The Edge said "No big deal groupies, even the Knack had groupies."

Bono told The Edge "OK you pick any place. We'll go and someone will know me." The Edge picked Nome Alaska. There on a secluded frozen lake was an Eskimo ice fishing
They walked up to the Eskimo and the Eskimo said "Ugh hi Bono"
The Edge shook his head in amazement.

Then The Edge took Bono to a remote island in the Pacific ocean. They went out on a boat and there was a boy swimming with dolphins. The Edge stopped his the boat and the boy said Hi Bono and to The Edge's amazement so did the dolphin.
Bono said "See I told you"

The Edge finally came up with an idea. They flew to the Vatican. Bono decided to give the POPE a pair of Fly glasses and talk about Jubilee 2000.
The Edge was standing in the crowd when all the sudden a guy came up and said "Hey who's that guy Bono is giving sunglasses to?"

The Edge threw up his hands and gave up.

Tee hee! This one was in my sig:

The four guys were in a bar, rowdy and having fun. Bono urged, "Hey Lawrence, tell them your drummer joke!" "That's a bit mean, asking a drummer to tell a drummer joke." But he told it anyway. "There are 3 guys in a bar. The first says, I have an IQ of 150, I'm a rocket scientist. The second guys says, I have an IQ of 140, I'm a neurosurgeon. The last guy says, I have an IQ of 80. The other two guys say, YOU'RE A DRUMMER!

And:

Q: What's the difference between Bono and Moses?
A: Bono doesn't divide the sea, he walks on it.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Those are great Maria-thanks.
smile.gif

Q: If Edge was to do a strip, what song would he choose for it?

A: You can leave your hat on!!!!

did you make that one up yourself?
wink.gif

LMAO!!!!!!! All these jokes are good
biggrin.gif
I have a joke and it's not so much a U2 joke but it's Irish so here goes:

What's the difference between an irish funeral and an Irish wedding?

One less drunk

LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Q: What's the difference between a drummer and a vaccuum cleaner?
A: You have to turn the vaccuum cleaner on before it'll suck.

A drummer is walking down the road in the country side one day when he spots a shepherd and his flock of sheep up the hill. So the drummer climbs up the hill and says to the shepherd, "If I guess how many sheep are in your flock can I have one?"
The Shepherd thinks to himself "This guy's never gonna guess how many sheep I've got..." and he says "Sure, son. Take your best shot."
The drummer surveys the flock and says "42."
The Shepherd is amazed and says, "Wow! How'd you do that? Go ahead, son. Take your sheep."
So the drummer picks up one of the animals and starts walking away.
The shepherd calls after him, "Hey! If I guess your profession can I have my sheep back?"
The drummer thinks to himself "He's never gonna guess I'm a drummer," and says, "Sure. Guess."
The shepherd looks at him and says, "You're a drummer."
The drummer is astonished and says, "How'd you know?!?!?!"
The shepherd says, "Put my dog down and we'll talk."

Q: How does a drummer's brain cell die?
A: Alone.

Q: What do you call a drummer with two brain cells?
A: Pregnant.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have SOOOOOOOO many drummer jokes. Larry'd hate me.

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

those are great jokes guys!!!!
biggrin.gif

i am glad you enjoyed the ones i posted last night.....maybe i can find more!

------------------

"They'll think we've lightened up. Which is totally untrue...we're miserable bastards." - Bono

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
ROTFL!!!

So one day The Edge and Bono had a bet.
Bono said "Everyone in the world knows me."
The Edge said "Get over yourself"
Bono "I will prove it"

They walk out of Windmill Lane and a bunch of girls went nuts yelling for Bono.
Bono said "See Edge they love me."
The Edge said "No big deal groupies, even the Knack had groupies."

Bono told The Edge "OK you pick any place. We'll go and someone will know me." The Edge picked Nome Alaska. There on a secluded frozen lake was an Eskimo ice fishing
They walked up to the Eskimo and the Eskimo said "Ugh hi Bono"
The Edge shook his head in amazement.

Then The Edge took Bono to a remote island in the Pacific ocean. They went out on a boat and there was a boy swimming with dolphins. The Edge stopped his the boat and the boy said Hi Bono and to The Edge's amazement so did the dolphin.
Bono said "See I told you"

The Edge finally came up with an idea. They flew to the Vatican. Bono decided to give the POPE a pair of Fly glasses and talk about Jubilee 2000.
The Edge was standing in the crowd when all the sudden a guy came up and said "Hey who's that guy Bono is giving sunglasses to?"

The Edge threw up his hands and gave up.

This is my favorite! hehe...who's that guy with Bono?
biggrin.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

A young Irish girl goes into her priest on Saturday morning for confession.

"Father, forgive me for I have Thinned."

"You've Thinned?"

"Yes, I met Adam of U2, we went out Friday night. He held me hand twice, kissed me three times, and made love to me two times."

"Daughter! I want you to go straight home, squeeze seven lemons into a glass, and drink it straight down."

"Will that wash away me Thin?"

"No, but it will get the silly smile off your face."

Edge arrived at the pearly gates.

"What did you do when you were alive?" asked St. Peter.

"I was the lead guitarist of U2 "

"Excellent! We have a vacancy in our heavenly rock band for a guitarist. Why don't you turn up at the next rehearsal."

So, when the time for the next rehearsal arrived Edge turned up with his heavenly guitar. As he took his place God moved, in a mysterious way, to the mike. Edge turned to the angelic drummer and whispered, "So, what's God like as a singer?"

"Oh, he's O.K. most of the time, but occasionally he thinks he's Bono."

Back
Top Bottom