U2 & I scans (warning large pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
890992aa.jpg

This book is amazing - and like Kelly said - there is even more they have not even shown.

Thanks again for all of the hard work you two are doing to post these - greatly appreciated.

It really irritates me when I see the pics that you two work so hard to get posted here show up on U2.com.:mad: :mad:

Kelly :(

I hate to say it - yes they are - to both you and Granny on some of these pics - last nite a couple were posted. In addition, when I stated something - I was bashed like you would not believe. :( :( Nothing like taking credit for something you did not even do.

sortofhomecoming said:
Kelly :(

I hate to say it - yes they are - to both you and Granny on some of these pics - last nite a couple were posted. In addition, when I stated something - I was bashed like you would not believe. :( :( Nothing like taking credit for something you did not even do.

uh oh, u2granny's not going to be happy :no:

We're trying to upload them to www.u2takemehigher.com (Carrie's site) too though :). They'll be under the group pics in the "extras" section. But I hope people don't direct link to her site either :mad:

Hate to bring that up - but I wanted to let you know.

Kelly - who is doing the AB Phase? I would love to see the pic on 212 - just to hear what the reaction is to that one. :yes: Cracks me up everytime I see it.

I have asked fate2688 not to hotlink. Others have also asked him. But he continues on.

On happier news

Apr 08, 2005 07:27:55 AM WEST PERTH AU OUT FOR DELIVERY

:hyper:

Im really quite excited. I hope it left West Perth early enough to be delivered today. Otherwise it will be Monday. :mad:

Still excited though. :hyper:

Yes, I'm excited about a book. I have no life :hyper:

sortofhomecoming said:

Kelly - who is doing the AB Phase? I would love to see the pic on 212 - just to hear what the reaction is to that one. :yes: Cracks me up everytime I see it.

That's okay, thank you for letting us know :hug: and thank you beli :) I'm glad your book is finally on its way.

u2granny was starting AB :)

sortofhomecoming said:

I did AB. That is one hilarious picture!
:lol:

u2granny said:
Sorry guys, I won't be posting anymore of these and the one's here are going to disappear.:(

Will you still post the AB pics to Take Me Higher? :(

Back
Top Bottom