U2 & I Gallery Opening Today in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jdragonfly said:
This was on page 3 of today's Daily News...
glassact.jpg

:drool:
Note to self : While waiting for Bono to come out, wait by glass & have lips ready :whistle:

These have to be the hottest pics of Bono I have ever seen. He looks 100 X's sexier than during the Elevation tour.
Thanks so much for being crazy u2 fans and sharing all these with us.:drool:

These pics are magnifico! :up: LOVE the kiss thru the glass! So cute and glad someone caught a shot of that. Ali looks great, Edge looks wonderful (I don't think it is a jaundice look around his eyes but more he had a sunburn and raccoon eyes in pics of the Boston shows.....and the B-man will forever look cool and sexy. :drool:

Those pics are
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif

Many of kelly's posts came up blank for me - don't know why. I don't know in what pics you saw ruffian - any help or repost?

:bow: to kelly & all for the great pics :bow:

Lila64 said:
Those pics are
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif

Many of kelly's posts came up blank for me - don't know why. I don't know in what pics you saw ruffian - any help or repost?

:bow: to kelly & all for the great pics :bow:

If you're using one of the newer versions of the firefox browser you need to refresh constantly to see images.

If Bono were in that picture with Orlando Bloom, I suspect it'd be enough to put MsPurrl over the edge .... (small e, not capital, though she'd probably like that, too ...) :wink:

u2forlife said:

Hi Ruffian! :wave: We're in a pic together. I'm just to the left of you.

Glad to know you got home safe too! What a blast of a weekend. We all had such a great time in NYC. It was great seeing you again. Hopefully I will see you at some other shows.

Miroslava...VEGAS??? :yes:

Don't think Vegas is gonna work out... :(

Besides, I already told you. We are not doing any more shows together. If Fast Cars gets played and B even looks in our direction, things could get ugly :yikes:

:lmao:

Tell me about!

I have already warned my female friends: If he even stands near where we are, don´t you dare getting in my way or there´s gonna be a bloodbath :laugh:

And I think they took it pretty seriously! lol

Yeah, poor things! I don´t think they have the strength or will to endure any more of my moanings about how he owes me a dance. :laugh:

Anyway, thanks everybody for the pics! They are very cool! :D

A few observations:

"Bono Mode"- I'm with whoever said that. I go into Bono mode too.

I love how he puts his arm around Ali- like she's still his girl. So cool.

I love the picture of Bono reaching for the little kid's hand to shake it. I've seen so many shots like this of him. He certainly loves kids.

As for those purple socks. When I saw them I immediately thought of that part in "The Birdcage" when Nathan Lane tries to look straight and like a man and when he crosses his legs he has those salmon colored socks on and says "What? Too much? You should always have a splash of color." Those socks are Bono's splash of color.

Does anyone know if NY is the only place the exhibition will be showing? Would love to see it out here on the west coast!

thanks for the pics kelly!

teenie said:
Does anyone know if NY is the only place the exhibition will be showing? Would love to see it out here on the west coast!

thanks for the pics kelly!

That's what I was wondering. Couldn't find anything on Corbijn's site though. Not that U2 would be in town simultaneously as well :huh:

u2forlife said:

You can take Adam, I'll run for Bono. :wink:

:mad:

I'll take them both and knock you over, then point and giggle as I run away with both...

See, it could never work out :tsk:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Ali is too cute! I love that jacket and her hair (with the wavy layers instead of straight cut).

I might put homework off even further so I can update the Ali site...

you guys have done a real nice job with that site :up:

Back
Top Bottom