U2 & I Gallery Opening Today in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okU2bonocrouches.jpg

U2Kitten said:

Is that Orlando Bloom with Bono?

They both look hot! :drool:

Yes :yes: , that is Orli Bloom with our B - he is looking hot at the moment as he is out in the Caribbean filming Pirates of the Caribbean 2,

Has anyone got any face on shots of B with Orli????

Lisa

I saw that in the magazine yesterday, and just came here to post that there was a pic available (since I can't scan it). You beat me to it, thankfully, nursechrissi :wink:

Wonders where his hand might be on the glass in relation to the female on the other side :combust:

:hyper: :hyper: OMG I finally got to see more of rhese :bow: kelly and the others *fans self* I'm at a public netcafe...must.behave.self.

and you know B's wearing thaT incredibly sexy black leather jacket with the large "stitching' on it He wore that for the Sak's 5th ave Edun phots......he looks as sexy HERE as he DID there......perhaps even MORE so........

i don't feel too bad i missed it.....I was STILL RECOVERING from truley see them CLOSE UP for the first time in my 23 yrs of seeing them {still not GA close} but 7th row loge by Adam's side & walkway was...... :love: :drool: :drool: :drool:

so thanks for bringing the experience there to us

starsgoblue said:

I think my date is going to be completley terrified once he sees me in "Bono Mode" :shifty:

I warned him, but I still think he has no idea. At all. :wink:

MrPurrl was with me 9/20 in Chicago--I'd warned him, too, and he held up rather well. I think he was just so in awe of the entire "scene" that anything would have been fine! :giggle:

Thanks, everyone, for the gorgeous photos! :drool:

Wonders where his hand might be on the glass in relation to the female on the other side :combust: [/B]

Actually, I'd be more interested to know where HER right hand is!:wink:

Never fails, a skinny-assed bottle-blonde with manufactured eyebrows, probably never cleaned a toilet in her life. If it were some horsey brunette from Canarsie, he might have kissed her, but People would NEVER have put it in the mag!

I was at the gallery on the last day. Pretty funny, the lip prints were still on the glass! I tried to get a pic of them, but the glare on the window was a little harsh.
:bono: :kiss:= :cute:

I totally missed these photos when they first appeared on Pleba!!! I must have been too busy with my computer course to notice!?! Fantastic photos, especially of Bono and his purple socks!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom