U2 and friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
BONO_COLIN.jpg

Two Irish hunks!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh my goodness - I have just checked out all of these fantastic pics, i've seen most before, but that one with Keiffer Sutherland - Oh golly......Bono looks sooo HOT in that pic THANKS for that one, LostAtMoon!! And of course all of you fantastic PLEBA girls!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

again, thanks to everyone for all these wonderful pics!

I especially like the ones of Bono and Nelson Mandela - the Love and Respect between them is SO BEAUTIFUL!

THE GOAL IS SOUL.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

LostAtMoon said:
Cancelthedebtcampaingn2.jpg

Cancelthedebtcampaingn.jpg

Bono at the Drop the Dept Campaign with Bob Geldof and Mick Hucknall. I hope Bono gets the Nobel price one day, because he deserves it (just a thought).

That's not Mick Hucknall, that's Jovanotti. ;)

bono.jpg

"Bono of U2 was recording the soundtrack for "The Gangs of New York" (a new movie starring Leonardo DeCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsece). Bono had me sit next to him on a couch as he laid down the vocal. It put me in a trance. He's becoming quite the Humanitarian and I'm proud to call him my friend."

Hmmmpf... this whole family is quite comfy with Bono :eyebrow:

2-bono.jpg

Ashley and I drum up some love from Larry and Bono (of U2) after the Superbowl.

Just think of all the great tour pics you could choose from to put on your cake. :wink:
You know, I have yet to finish that cake. I have eaten everything but Bono, you would think that'd be the first thing I'd go for. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom